Three ugly hjernerystelser course, can scare even the kækkeste, and Rasmus Minor admits also blank, that he in the summer was forced to consider whether the price was becoming too high.
Last weekend asked hobro town 198 cm tall lighthouse to start in Odense with a split eyebrow and the associated solid tilplastring already before the match against OB.
- It has just been J-day, he says, and laughs, before he pulls the serious my on:
- No, I headede down in a player training and have not split the eyebrow. Obviously it is my head that is my achilles heel, but it is okay. I play with a headband, that takes from, and I have already had use for a few times. So far it has helped me.
12. in may, he was hit hard in the head in the first relegation playoff match against Vejle. Vladen Yurchenko hit the high West-end in the head in the first minute, and the well built man from Tåsinge had to leave the field on a stretcher.
Only two months later, he was ready to play again.
- The first month I had constant headaches and went like the inside behind a wall, unable to do very much – I could f.ex. not help with the children. And the dishes... The last was so to live with.
But even the can you miss?
- Yes, you can do that. It is also about to get a little time with some activity, as much as you can. But it is constantly a delicate balance, " says the 31-year-old tøsing.
the Rasmus Minor player with a headband, which already has saved him from head injuries in several cases. Anyway, he asked to start in Odense with a split eyebrow. Photo: Jens Dresling/Ritzau Scanpix
- Now, I have had three reasonably serious hjernerystelser. But I am of good courage, and do not think so much about it, and it helps the helmet with me.
But what do you think, when the reports from abroad will be published?
- I see the reports from the NFL and NHL, where they are a little further with the research in hjernerystelser. I think that after three-four pieces you get are simply not allowed to play anymore, so it is something that must be taken seriously. Now there were also a few head injuries in the fight against OB, and it still gives you a little queasy feeling in the stomach every time. It must take very seriously.
you Can put it from you, when you play?
- Yes, I can. Otherwise, I was stopped in the summer after my last head injury. I have had a good talk, not least with the close family, I have talked with skilled professionals and staff around the team.
the Club has been very patient, and it has been a really nice process – but you must quickly make clear whether you can or can't play on. It is no good to be afraid and not at all, as I have midterforsvarer and both need to head the balls away and also any score. It is not going to go and hold again.
See also: Mikkel after the comeback: - Meant a lot to me
See also: Three French missiles in the head: Therefore will set the Danish profile upSee also: Sea spent 60,000 crowns. on his brain