- They take advantage of him all along. It happens both on the island of Fanø and in the rest of the country.
Johnny Madsen's 87-year-old mother Oda year is sharp as an axe, when she is asked to comment on the well-known musician-son's existence for the moment.
Oda Madsen is deeply concerned for his son and sad to witness how he, in her opinion, is being exploited by a number of people at the same time he also will be exhibited in the TV2 programme 'Yes Fanø.'
See also: TV2 was with at the party: Silent on trekantdrama
IN the TV series, you can follow Johny Madsen, usually armed with a glass of white wine in hand, while his manager Jeanett Exner organises various events with Madsen and, not least, himself as the focal point.
The latest invention in the kavalkaden is a Johnny Madsen the hot dog, as Jean even will take a patent on.
- The TV program is completely bloody stupid. I have not bothered to see much of it. I have said to Johnny, that it is foolish of him to participate in the program. It is foolish of him to participate with her that the lady (Jeanett Exner, ed.). She is not an ugly lady? She is certainly not my cup of tea, although she now never has made something of me, said Oda Madsen to Ekstra Bladet.
Jeanett Exner, standing at the far right. Picture: John Randeris/ Ritzau Scanpix
The extremely åndsfriske woman says bluntly: It was not Johnny to participate in the program. He should stick to his paintings and his music.
" What is it you specifically disagree with. Is it that he seems unkempt?
- No, Johnny doesn't care how he looks. He just look out, as he usually is.
- Is it because he is all the time drinking in the broadcasts?
- Ahh, I don't know. The musicians drink the. But he says a lot of stupid things in the program. I would the like to hold the hand of my son. And I don't see that he is on his way out of something stupid. Johnny is an accomplished artist. He has plenty to do, both as a musician and a painter, says Johnny Madsen's old mother.
After Oda's view, there are too many, which utilizes the popular artist. Not least economically.
- People on the island of Fanø exploit him. It also happens in other places. He is all for the good of themselves. Johnny is completely do not care how many millions he has in the bank. He'd rather just give the money away, and it will be so exploited, saith the mother.
See also: Johnny Madsen in wild love triangle: the Boyfriend reported for violence
Also, other sources close to Johnny Madsen, who is very fond of him, both worried and tired of the false rosy scenario, as the TV2 painter in the TV series from the island of Fanø.
According to Ekstra information see Johnny Madsen not even the programmes on TV2 Free. However, it has not been possible to obtain confirmation from Johnny Madsen itself, which, according to Jeanett Exner does not want to talk with the press.
Nor Jeanett Exner will speak to Ekstra Bladet.
Skønmaleriet from Fanø lost both the color and the form the other day, en Ekstra Bladet could reveal how Johnny doe's girlfriend Rosita Jørgensen has been reported to have kicked Jeanett Exner in the head during a party in august of this year. Rosita Jørgensen has now been accused of violence and risk a fængselstraf.
Even rejects Rosita Jørgensen strongly, that she at all has touched Jeanett Exner.
- It is pure fantasy, says Rosita Jørgensen to Ekstra Bladet.
See also: Johnny Madsen's women in the war on fast food