When Jim Lyngvilds man, Morten Paulsen, and his friend Morten on Wednesday came running at Kirkehelle south of Vissenbjerg it was close to go completely wrong.
When they came running, stood a man and cut down a tree by the roadside, and suddenly toppled the tree directly out on to the road and down on the car, as Morten Paulsen and his friend came running in.
- They come running in Vissenbjerg, and suddenly something happens, and it all tumbles. There is something that hits the front of the bumper of the car, and the car is somehow lifted up, as if being stepped on the cooler. The car gets out of control, and it becomes completely totaltskadet, says Jim Lyngvild to Ekstra Bladet.
See also: Happy Ditte Julie: - I've got a girlfriend
- It turns out the so, there's this idiot to a man who stands and traps it here big tree, which then toppled out on to the road as they drive past. There is really someone who has kept his hand over them, for there are perhaps 60 cm on the car, where nothing happened, and it was there where they sat. The main stem framework down the top of the car and smashes the rear part of the car, and then continues to the rear, so it lands on the trailer tow hitch, and then flogs it or else the entire trailer in pieces, he says further.
the Car was well included after the accident. Photo: Private
Morten Paulsen didn't even want to tell you about the episode, since he is still very shaken, but he has agreed to Jim Lyngvild tells the story.
Fortunately, both Jim Lyngvilds man and his friend Morten good from the dramatic accident.
See also: Sign a few months ago: Now should she marry again
- He is, after all, really shaken. I'm also completely shaken and in shock. I was only a few seconds from losing my husband, and it is not at all to wear. I do not understand all, how lucky I am that I can kiss my husband today, he says, and continues:
- If they had been a half second later, so had I not had my husband in the day. So was both my Morten and the other Morten been torn completely apart. I had not been able to keep out. It is crazy to think about, and that is why I am also just so happy and humbled that today I can sit and look at him. I am a very faithful man, and I must say that I also are after it here. There is, after all, a chain of reactions, which makes that there will be no more. It can only be grateful.
It was this tree that hit the car. Photo: Private
- What is the status with your husband now? How did he do it?
- He has just been with the doctor. There is nothing physical to see, and he has no major injuries, but he is very upset today. It was he, indeed, also yesterday. It is strange with such things, it happens so quickly, that you almost fail to perceive it. So, the big shock will probably be later.
According to Jim Lyngvild is the case now handed over to The Police, who need to find out whether the case must have a judicial aftermath.
- I don't know what you can do with such an idiot. Why traps he a tree so close to the road? It is completely crazy. I'm speechless that he can find to make it out to the road when he does it alone. I am completely in shock, says Lyngvild and continues:
- But frankly I'm not interested in a legal aftermath. I'm just glad that I have Morten. The next days I stay at home and nurture good about him and appreciate that we still have each other.
Jim Lyngvild rates themselves happy, that there was no more. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
Facebook has Jim Lyngvild shared a post about the episode. It you can read here:
Here is Jim Lyngkild together with her husband, Morten Paulsen. Photo: Tim Kildeborg Jensen
The Police confirmed in their sample daily report that they have moved out to the incident at 13.50 on Wednesday.