There is no doubt that Irina o'leary has quite a few reality programs on the cv. Among other things, she has appeared in ‘Tempted’, ‘the Divas of the jungle’ and ‘Me and my mum’ and the latest 'Beauty Bosses'.
In the new year we get even more to see Irina on the screen. Here she namely with her very own program, along with her husband, Morten Olsen - also known as DJ Faustix - and a daughter, Allessia.
- I'm doing at the moment a program with Irina Olsen and her family, where I am redaktionschef, and I also cut it together. It comes to the spring on Channel 4 or 5. It will be a series about their lives - The Olsen's, revealed by the journalist and tv host Jens Blauenfeldt for the Extra Blade when he showed up with girlfriend Marie for TV2 Charlies 'this Year gak'.
- We are with you, both when they are out to be smart, and when they are at home and are quite common. We followed them to their wedding in september, so there is some wonderful footage. Also from the morning after, when they wake up in the double bed, he told.
Jens and his beloved Marie. Photo: Stine Tidsvilde
See also: - It is a subject that hurts so much
Irina confirms to Ekstra Bladet, that we come very close to the family Olsen in the new year. She welcomes in particular to see how the program is being taken against.
- We share the in advance out of our everyday lives, and the consequences can like to see, so it was quite obvious to make a tv programme about our lives. You come quite close to our everyday life and see how it all must be balanced with career and family life. And we show the life of good and evil - otherwise, I think not, you have to make such a program, if not it shows a little of it all. When you show your life, you have to show his life, says Irina.
Irina and her husband, John. Photo: Jonas Olufson
- We have been offered to get our own program several times, where I have said no, but when the production company BLU, which also stands behind the 'Beauty Bosses', came with the proposal, we were ready. I am very happy to work together with, and they are good to tell stories. When you come so close to our family, it must be just the right team that is behind. I'm a little used to the cameras, but it is my family not, and we should all feel comfortable in it. And I have confidence in BLU, she continues and adds:
- We have filmed in a few months and is still ongoing. I hope then, that people are going to like it and think that we give them something they can recognize from their own lives. But we are one hundred percent ourselves, and so we can't be different, so we have to just cross your fingers that the viewers think about what they see. I'm super excited, I hope surely, that there will be more seasons in the future.
See also: Furious Irina: - I am so sorry about that
Show this posting on Instagram
On the ice with my little skøjteprinsesse. Is there any other who is looking forward to the #Frozen2 ? ❄️☃️
Irina is now a familiar face. Photo: Olivia Loftlund