Several socialist mayors stand now in the queue to criticise the government's new proposal for a municipal udligningsreform.
From the red-hot municipal hinterland hails criticism over Mette Frederiksen, and co., where several mayors, is a lack of transparency in connection with the proposed.
Recently, four new S-mayors now come on the track, where the in cash terms, they criticise the calculations, which the municipalities have been provided with.
Policy - 14. feb. 2020 - pm. 07:11 Internal rebellion: S-mayors rages over Mette-reform
the Government provided parts of the calculations for the municipalities 12. February, but there is a lack of parameters and the intermediate result, believes His Christian Østerby (S), who is the mayor of the Municipality of Holstebro.
- We can not see, how we have come to the end of the century. It is quite terrible. It is like to have an equation where all of a sudden is promoting at the upshot.
And that is where we are right now. It is the hammer is frustrating, says the mayor to the Extra Blade.
In Holstebro is the only hovedrysten left over for the government's move, when their neighboring municipalities in Viborg and Randers, both stand to heave hefty amount of money home.
in comparison, the municipality of Holstebro to pay 8 million dollars, where Viborg and Randers municipality will get a financial boost, respectively 59 million dollars and 28 million dollars.
- so, says I, is not wrong, but we can't figure out why there is the difference, " says Hans Christen Østerby.
- It is the hammer frustrating, says a frustrated Hans Christen Østerby, who is the mayor of Holsterbro. Photo: Kenneth Lysbjerg Koustrup
Mayor of the city of Favrskov Municipality, Nils Borring (S), tells that, before the publication of the udligningsreformen hoped to receive money. Instead they get a financial slap in the face and must pay 40,5 million dollars to the poorer municipalities.
- There is not one mayor who is able to count on it here. It is so complicated. The expert we use in the municipality, has written to me that he did not have enough yet to see the derived effects of it here, says Nils Borring.
In Sønderborg municipality must be settled at the box. The municipality is faced with an extra expense of 10 million dollars, and also in the border are annoyed at the government's hemmelighedsklammeri.
- It is difficult to assess completely, when we do not have more details. Now there come a few more details, but it is still difficult to figure out, says Erik Lauritzen.
- We are under pressure, says Erik Lauritzen, who is the mayor of Holsterbro. Photo: Katrine Marie Kragh
In the Municipality of Holstebro has from 1. January pulled the rate up by 0.2 percent up in the hope of improving the municipality's welfare. Now you stand in the spot with a bill that does not evoke enthusiasm on the west coast.
- We are pressed. And we are located in a geographical part of Denmark, where we also are challenged on various parameters. Therefore, I must say, on good west jutland, it is hard, " says Hans Christen Østerby, in the wake of the government's move.
See also: The big smokescreen
In Horsens riles mayor Peter Sørensen over losing 32 million dollars, if the government proposal becomes a reality.
- Yes, of course it's hard, and we're really annoyed about losing the millionerne, but we have the gumption in Horsens and will argue for our case.
It amazes me, however, that we lose 32 million dollars, because we are one of the municipalities in central Jutland, which has relatively little money for the service, he says.
Astrid Krag: Criticism is not surprising
Astrid Krag said in a written quote, to the ministry's calculations are put forth:
’Denmark is too small to large differences. Thus, the government wants a more fair compensation. It does not surprise me that municipalities will have to contribute more, is dissatisfied, and that others might wish for more money.’
’It's understandable, but we give priority to redistribute from the better-off municipalities and municipalities with few problems for the more congested municipalities, yderkommuner and municipalities with many vulnerable citizens.’
’We have put our proposal and calculations openly and have in fact been more open than the previous government about what we want.’