the Evening's big surprise in 'dancing with the stars' was Christopher Læssø and his partner, Karina Frimodt, who got an unconditional place, measured in points from the judges.
the Whole 40 out of 40 possible points, it was, and it heats in the couple, who are not accustomed to receive so great kærlighedserklæringer from the panel.
We are wildly excited and surprised, says Karina Frimodt, en Ekstra Bladet meets them on the dance floor immediately after the cameras turned off.
- It is totally crazy. You work hard all week, and then one comes on Friday and is shaking at the knees and just want to deliver, what you have done, adds Christopher Læssø.
- When you get swung to the four ten-talk in the head, one becomes the happy.
Film, tv & radio - 1. nov. 2019 - at. 21:57 Saved by TV2: Scraper bottom
this is How it looks when there is a full plate from the judges. Photo: Martin Sylvest/Ritzau Scanpix
The great number of points took the pair on the bed, although, of course, they had given the gas in the gym.
We had in no way expected it. Delete, not at all. It is also that which is hard, because you work hard the every week, but it is clear that sometimes the results are better than the other. One can never know what the results end up with with the judges, says Karina Frimodt.
- We just have to take one Friday at a time and hear some Rage Against the Machine, says Christopher Læssø with reference to the song 'Killing in The Name', as the pair danced to in the evening.
the Song he had chosen, and it is one of his personal favorites. Whether it was this that made the difference tonight, we may be out by next Friday, which he also selected one of his favorite songs:
- I have found the next song to the next Friday, but we shall not reveal it. We want to surprise people after all, he says smiling, before he gives up and lifts a little of the veil:
- I can say so much, that it is something from a computer game. It is not someone who guess it.