In the month of august was the former 'dancing with the stars'dancer Claudia Rex and actor and tv-host Pelle Emil Hebsgaard parents for the first time, when Zacharias came into the world.
Kendisparret has since spent most of their time in the son, and they have really had the opportunity to get accustomed to the new role as parents.
Friday ended the full maternity leave, however, Claudia Rex, which again returns to the radio on a part time basis, where the listeners on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the future can listen to her.
Danish well-known - 26. jan. 2020 - pm. 21:57 Was the mother in august: Back to work
Although she is looking forward to again to get back to work, so she has yet quite easy to leave the son at home.
she says, en Ekstra Bladet Tuesday meetings her in connection with the Søren Le Schmidt's show for the fashion week.
- I hate it, laughing she continues:
- But that's how it is. How is gamete. I gotta back to work. Now I have had half a year at home with him, she says.
Danish well-known - 29. jan. 2020 - pm. 19:29 Tv-celebrity pulls the plug: the Doctor says stop
Pelle Emil Hebsgaard and Claudia Rex has enjoyed the first half of the year as parents. Photo: Philip Davali
The six months of maternity leave is not, however, only been used on babygråd and changing diapers.
The former 'dancing with the stars'winner has, in fact, find it difficult to sit still, and therefore she has also not been completely free. She will not, however, lift the veil on what projects she had going in.
- I've got over 30,000 ideas, while I have gone home. I'm such a, that do not really sit still, so there are lots of things brewing. I've been to meetings here and there during the barslen, says Claudia Rex, which will not reveal whether it is more tv, she is on the road with.
- But we can expect to see a lot of you in the coming time then?
- Hopefully, the laughs she secretively.
in Addition to the 'dancing with the stars' has tv-viewers also had the opportunity to see Claudia Rex in TV3-flop 'Bikini Island', where she was the host of one season of realityserien that ran across the screen in 2015.
See also: - It will be the last time