You must not come and tell Ivan Juric, how things are. And you should not in the least come and flæbe that you have been verbally assaulted with abelyde - just because you are black.
For Ivan Juric has tried it, which is worse.
The Croatian football coach, who was born in Split in the communist Yugoslavia and broke through as a football player in Hajduk Split, while the civil war raged in the Balkans, told on Sunday that he has been called many things in his life. Shitty-gypsy is one of them, he told the press with a pull on the shoulders.
So when Mario Balotelli made a scene at the stadium in Verona, and threatened to migrate, because some Verona fans had shouted racist speech after him, it was damn exaggerating. To make too much out of it.
- I'm not afraid to say that there were racist chants in the day, he said to Sky Sports Italia after the match when Verona beat Balotellis Brescia 2-1.
- They may have mocked and ridiculed a great player, but there was nothing in it. Nothing. I've been called a shit-gypsy many times, and Italy is moving generally in a direction, which is to blame foreigners for everything, but that was not the case today, said Ivan Juric and stressed that he certainly does not care about racism.
Balotelli was of a different belief. Most upset in the moment, when he had kicked the ball out against the crowd, as he thought, had shouted at him. But also when he the moment after, would, out of pitch, out of the stadium and away from everything. It managed now teammates and opponents to reassure him, so he ended up having to play the match to end (and, incidentally, score a nice goal shortly before full time).
Sports and Games Roma-the boss's total downer: Lost to Liverpool and committed suicide
But his disagreement with Juric is there yet.
Exactly to what extent the known reasons, but his reaction on Instagram on Sunday evening was not to be mistaken.
- Thanks to all my colleagues on the court and outside of the solidarity I felt, and all the messages I have received from you fans. Thank you very much. I have shown you that real men not the one who denies the evidence. #notoracism, he wrote and referenced in whole or in part, to Juric comment.
Show this posting on Instagram
Grazie a tutti I colleghi in campo e non per la solidarietà avuta nei miei confronti e a tutti I messaggi ricevuti da voi tifosi.. grazie di cuore.Avete dimostrato di essere veri uomini non come chi negative l’evidenza . #notoracism #forzabrescia #testaallaprossimapartita #noinonciarrendiamo
then followed a Insta-story, as he slammed on his profile on Sunday night. It showed Verona fans chanting against him. To it he wrote: 'These 'people' on the tribuneafsnit that made abelyde. Shame on you, shame on you, shame on you! In front of your children, wives, relatives, parents, friends, and acquaintances...shame'.
the Endorsement by agent Mino Raiola, as well as the Balotellis head, manager Eugenio Corini, was there immediately. And Brescia Calcio subsequently sent out a press release on the street.
- This afternoon it happened for one of our players, but it could have happened to anyone on any team, and the punishment should be tough and determined. Football is for everyone, and everyone deserves the same respect, wrote the club.
recent years, the racism lived among some of the Italian football fan-fractions, which has been expressed repeatedly on both Italian as well as foreign players. As late as 2019, there have been several examples, and a report in september stated that the past two seasons have been 80 (!) episodes in Italian ungdomsfodbold!
Sports and Games the Star's poor judgement cost him his life
Children as young as 12 years of age have been exposed to racism from opponents and spectators, according to an independent study conducted by the Italian ’Osservatorio su razzismo e antirazzismo nel calcio' Observatory with a focus on racism and anti-racism in football.
- the Attention has been solely on what happens in the Series A or B. However, additionally, there are many episodes on the youth teams, especially among the very young players. It is not considered to be a serious problem. The reality is, however, that only for the last few years have been registered around 80 episodes, says the head of the observatory, Mauro Valeri.
Eugenio Corini in action in the fight against Inter the other day. Now he fired in Brescia. Photo: Daniele Mascolo/Reuters/Ritzau Scanpix
Brescia fans, who as followers of a oprykkerhold has been a difficult start to life in Serie A, were however also other things that relate to the Sunday night and Monday morning. For the club selected late on Sunday to sack head coach Corini, although this was behind the club last season.
A location as tredjesidst after seven defeats in ten matches was too much to bear.See also: Furious playful expelled after Simon Kjær-episode
See also: Threatened with guns: soccer star assaulted
Sports and Games Ballademageren from hell: He burned all his bridges