Henrik Sass Larsen is leaving the Danish parliament and shall, from the turn of the year to be director of the trade association DVCA.
he writes in a Facebook-posting.
- At the turn of the year I will join as the new director for the DVCA, a trade association for venture and private equity funds and business angels, writes Sass, among other things in the advertisement.
It also appears from the advertisement that Henrik Sass Larsen's political career end with immediate effect.
- today will be the end of my parliamentary and party political work. Instead, my effort will be focused on how we create growth and new businesses and wealth, and I am absolutely unspeakably much!, writes Henrik Sass Larsen in the advertisement.
Henrik Sass Larsen got the 4017 votes at the general election in June, and it was just enough to keep the seat he has held since 2000. But the mandate to get the S-profile is not used anyway.
- But it has also been clear to me since the election that my time in politics is udrandt, writes Sass Larsen.
We should have a new director.— DVCA (@dvcacapital) September 18, 2019
Pr. 1. January 2020, joining the former minister for business and growth, Henrik Sass Larsen, as adm. director of DVCA. Read more here: https://t.co/l5rUAfs71T
the Words kapitalfondsdirektør and socialist, is for someone far from each other, but not for the next ceo Henrik Sass Larsen.
- It is totally in the extension of the work I have so far worked with, both as minister for business and growth, but also as a social democrat.
- I'm a believer that we create growth and jobs in Denmark, and it makes private equity funds and venture capital funds, says Henrik Sass Larsen, according to Ritzau.
Henrik Sass Larsen volunteered for the newly out, that he in his work as an elected politician should concentrate its efforts on During the historical work, which led to criticism from political opponents, but it is only for a short while.
It was by many interpreted as a sheltered work, but with his new appointment shows the Sass that he is ready to run on again after having been sick from work for a long period of time.
Henrik Sass Larsen was long foretold to be the finance minister in Mette Frederiksen's government, but joined shortly after the election that he did not want to be considered for a state, and joined the then ill.
Extra Magazine trying to get a detailed comment from Henrik Sass Larsen.
Henrik Sass Larsen gives his last political interview in Go' aften Danmark on TV2 tonight.
Henrik Sass Larsen @SassLarsen leaving Danish politics after a turbulent period. Meet him in @gotv2dk at 18.25 on TV2 #dkpol— Line Ernlund (@LineErnlund) September 18, 2019
Name: Henrik Sass Larsen.
Age: 53 years.
place of Birth: Born in Virum, but grew up in subsidised housing Taastrupgård in Høje-Taastrup. Com at the orphanage and was later given up for adoption.
Education: Have read the HA/forvaltningsstudier at Roskilde University (RUC), but has not completed the training.
* 4. september wrote Henrik Sass on Facebook that he was back at the Palace to perform "the historical work".
* 10. June announced Henrik Sass Larsen, to he people themselves.
* Former chairman of the Democratic folketingsgruppe and statsrevisor.
* minister for Business and growth from 2013 to 2015.
* Has been sitting in Parliament since 2000, among other things, as a political rapporteur and chairman.
* Chairman of the Danish social Democratic Youth, from 1992 to 1996.
Sources: Parliament, politics and the news agency Ritzau.