It is a year ago that tv viewers finally got a glimpse into everyday life in Anders and Torben Petersen, but now, they invite the identical twins from Holstebro again within.
It happens in the two TV2-programs 'Anders and Torben - the twins and the new love'. The first will be sent on Monday night, and here you can see that a lot has happened since the two were last on the screen. It tells the 49-year-old Torben Extra Magazine.
- I have got myself a girlfriend, and her comes the viewers to look a little to, say, Torben and continues to tell more about her new boyfriend, Nam:
- We got to know each other through some common acquaintances. I got a friend request on Facebook one evening in april. So we wrote together in a couple of months before we traveled to Thailand and met her.
See also: Danish tv-celebrity in top condition: - I flog myself
In the new section raises the Anders and Torben to Thailand, where Torben's new boyfriend, Nam, age of 40 years. Photo: TV2
the Viewers does not, however, to see the first meeting between Tony and Nam, which took place in the summer.
- Tv-team had not just time to come up with more, when I met her for the first time. You don't see it on tv, but we had only been there a month, and then we were right at home in the three weeks before we traveled there again with the tv crew and were there in two weeks, says Torben, which is not in doubt, what he fell for her.
- She is an uncommonly nice girl, and there is a good head on her. And it seems I am still laughing at Tony and says that she is 40 years old and working with it in an office.
See also: - It goes completely to hell
the Viewers have previously been with, when Anders and Torben visited their lovers. At the time, was Torben, together with the Mam, but the relationship was not with.
Anders is, however, still with Don. It has been in well over ten years, where they have seen each other once or twice a year, when tv celebrities going on holiday.
Anders and Torben dream about moving to Thailand. Photo: TV2
however, They will both like to be closer to their boyfriends, and therefore they're planning now to move permanently to Thailand. It is nothing easier than to get the two women to Denmark.
- It is not immediately realistic with the rules, who is at home at the moment. It is a hassle of a different world, if a foreigner must have a residence permit in Denmark. Purely economic is the best, and easiest, we're moving more, " says Doug, who does not need to think long, when he asked what appeals to gemini by country:
- the Climate. We love the warmth. And then it's just the whole culture, and how people behave. They are friendly.
Therefore, they have been in Thailand to take a little look at what can be done, and what others in similar situation have done, when they are moved to the country. This is something that tv viewers are allowed to follow, when the new section runs across the screen.
You can see the first of the two sections in the evening at 20:50 on TV2 and TV2 Play.
Film, tv & radio - 3. jan. 2020 - pm. 22:02 Rages over TV2: - They killed me!