There has been a sea of judges in the course of the ’X Factor’ soon 13 seasons on Danish television. One of the judges has gradually become synonymous with the talentprogrammet. 56-year-old Thomas Culture has been sitting in the chair 12 out of 13 times now.
the Tone and style in the course of the many seasons been the same. Every time there is someone who has delivered something touch, he has not held back. Often his tone and style has also been criticized by the viewers, but the bald judge will not spare the participants, regardless of age.
he told Extra Bladet, when there was a press conference towards the new season.
- the Music's being is not particularly educational, was the initial from the Culture.
- Why should I spend my precious time I have with the participants, as I have 12 weeks to go and the small-lie, and wrapping them in cotton wool?., reasoned he.
the Article continues under the cut...
Who does not remember, as the Culture rose from his chair and went on the stage and smelt of VocaLoca during a live broadcast? Video: Anthony Young
follow the Thomas Culture, he says just that, as their parents ought to tell.
- I raise up, perhaps a parent-a bad conscience, which states that they always have gone with a small white lie in your back pocket, and given their children what they pointed at, he said at the press conference.
- the Kids get candy instead of a rugbrødsmad, when they in fact need something decent to eat, was the assessment from the Culture, however, is somewhat milder when it comes to friends and family.
He emphasizes that he, of course, has a different tone to friends and family, but when it comes to the creature, he puts no fingers in between.
- Whether it is a rehearsal room, a band or some participants faced with, so.. It is honest talk, sounded the assessment.