Harald Nyborg-sons have a big part of dad's fortune

The 78-year-old billionaire Kurt Daell has chosen to give a larger portion of ownership of its huge Harald Nyborg group to his two sons, Erling and sahaja yoga,

Harald Nyborg-sons have a big part of dad's fortune

The 78-year-old billionaire Kurt Daell has chosen to give a larger portion of ownership of its huge Harald Nyborg group to his two sons, Erling and sahaja yoga,

Ann McDonald
Ann McDonald
15 February 2020 Saturday 10:00
53 Reads
Harald Nyborg-sons have a big part of dad's fortune

The 78-year-old billionaire Kurt Daell has chosen to give a larger portion of ownership of its huge Harald Nyborg group to his two sons, Erling and sahaja yoga, shri Daell.

It came to pass 30. december 2019, and thus only a few days before, that the much debated inheritance tax was put up from six to 15 percent.

this is The second time within a few months, that Kurt Daell transfer large parts to the sons of the familielivsværket, which counts the chains Harald Nyborg, Jem & Fix and Daells Bolighus.

At the end of august, sahaja yoga, shri Dael thus, for the first time involved in the ownership group with 10 percent of the shares, while its big brother Erling and his father even shared the remaining 90 percent.

Up to 2017 was the inheritance tax for virksomhedsarvinger 15 percent.

But VLAK-the government decided in 2017 to lower the tax gradually to 5 percent in 2020.

In 2019 was the tax of 6 percent.

1. January 2020 is the tax again put up to 15 percent.

a Few days before the turn of the year was the sons saw more of the father's shares. According to the cvr-register is sahaja yoga, shri thus up 20 percent, while Erling Daell stands for 50 percent. Kurt Daell holds on to the remaining 30 percent.

the Article continues below the image.

Kurt Daell is sitting still with power, though he has given a part ownership. Photo: Claus Bonnerup

the Extra Leaf could yesterday tell the story of Karsten Ree, who had given most of his holding company on to his children shortly before christmas.

- the Entire business must not suffer, to be stripped by the public, because you have to make a familieskifte, he said in the context.

He has, however, still the power in the company, and it is also the case for Kurt Daell.


He sits so still on 70 percent of the stemmeandelen, while Erling has 25, and sahaja yoga, shri has five.

the Article continues below the image.

sahaja yoga, shri Daell is the heir to Harald Nyborg group. Photo: Michael Drost-Hansen

While Erling Dael as participants director of the group, is a well-known man in public, then entered the olaf hast sahaja yoga, shri-first into the limelight in 2016, where he to the great surprise of many, announced his ambition to get to the top of the family empire.

Since explained Kurt Daell, that it was his oldest son, Erling Daell, who was appointed to take over the throne.

Erling Daell is not returned on the Ekstra comments. The director of the group, Arne Gerlyng-Hansen is not.

Updated: 15.02.2020 10:00
Comments

Warning!

You have to login for comment. If you are not a member? Register now.

Login Sign Up