In the month of april last year it was on the dramatic show published, 'The big bagedyst'-the participant Ditte Julie Jensen would divorce.
Her husband - now ex-husband - Marck Topgaard, put a video out on Instagram, where he threw his wedding ring in the trash.
See also: 'Bagedyst'-darling divorce
Since the skilled amatørbager and enterprising entrepreneur made no secret that it was harsh to be divorced and, not least, hard to do without his two children when they were with their father.
But now smiling 'Bagedyst'-darlingen again.
When she Monday night showed up for the premiere of the movie 'Birds of Prey', she revealed that she has been in love with, even though it is not at all meant to be.
- I have found me a girlfriend, she smiled.
Who the lucky one is, would Ditte Julie Jensen, however, not out with.
- It is not someone you know. I enjoy him a little in silence, said Ditte Julie Jensen and told why she has it like that.
See also: - It is a subject that hurts so much
- Before I was divorced, I had a completely different relationship to the press and to the here with the to be public. Just until you get the other side to taste. So you get all of a sudden, a feeling of also be private, she said, and continued.
- It is very new and I have a huge need for it to be private, and a big need to find myself in it.
Ditte Julie Jensen would, however, tell you that her boyfriend is self-employed entrepreneur, just as she herself is, and that they have known each other for a long time before the relationship developed into love for a little over a month ago.
- It was not supposed to happen. And I think not at all, I was a place, where I had the desire to have a girlfriend, but when the banks, one should not reject it, she said about love.
See also: - I am in deep grief
Ditte Julie Jensen and Marck Topgaard was married in Tårnby Kirke on Amager in september 2017, but the marriage lasted only a year and a half.
They managed to get his daughter Carla and his son Albert in the course of their 11 year long relationship.
See also: See image: Cake-the darling of the spectacular numseløft
Ditte Julie Jensen's new boyfriend was not in the cinema. Photo: Henning Hjorth