- I'm not the only one in this country who have had enough of it here a long time ago.
so says the Norwegian Knut Amundsen to netmediet ABC News about the explosive approach of the members in the group he created on Facebook three weeks ago, when he read the news that the Norwegian government will exceed our climate change objectives, which are described in the Paris agreement.
Before the d. 7 February had Norway as aims to prevent the release of greenhouse gas benefits should be reduced by 40 percent from 1990 levels by 2030 - but now the goal is to reduce by 50 percent.
- the climate minister says we must exceed the goal of the Eu.
- That beats it click for me.
I thought, that enough is enough, says Amundsen to ABC News, which interviewed Amundsen, as the group 'Folkeopprøret mot klimahysteriet’ had reached 60,000 members in 10 days. Today the group - which then was created d. 7. February - up on the 124.903 members.
Screenshot taken approximately at. 14.45 d. 21.2.
- Why should the dot on the ground, called Norway at any time be the best in the world, ask Amundsen, who does not recognize that man can do much by the climate:
- Everyone is aware that there is a klimaskifte on the ground, but ...... it is due to natural fluctuations that have occurred on earth for billions of years.
– I do not deny the climate. I see that the climate is changing, but it is not our fault, says Knut, who might have scored even more members than the Facebook group. It is set to be private so that only members can follow the posts and discussion on the page.
See also: in the Midst of climate crisis: France will build six new nuclear reactors
The Norwegian party, the Particular The greens, have also noticed that, knut's group is growing. they even have about 68.000 members.