- Gets førtidspensionisterne caught up in the fraud, should the municipality deprive them of the pension.
- Have they cheated by carrying out this work, they have proven that they can work, so therefore deprived of the also early retirement pensions.
Us who work pay, and we must not be fools.
See also: Neighbor revealed the 'sick' dagpengemodtager: He is at work
so writes Gunnar K. in one of the most popular comments written on the jv.dks Facebook-profile on the tip, Kolding Municipality's two-man control group received last year from a citizen who had heard that there probably was some cheating' with the number of persons registered at an address in Kolding. the
Become kraftedme so mad
as the municipality controlled the matter, it turned out that the address in question was the official residence for the whole three persons, who did not live there: A førtidspensionist, who had moved out of Europe, and two SU-recipients, who lived at home with their parents. And Gunnar is not the only one who think that this kind of thing must be punished:
Control, control and more of it..
- All of us who pay tax, neither can or should live with, that there are people who cheat...
- BLIVERKRAFTEDMESÅGAL...., writes Richard N., and Sune H. considers that the extent of the imposture could finance the entire elderly care:
- If no one cheated and you only paid to those who were entitled to benefits, so there was money enough to fit properly in the old people also, write Sune, while Susan H. believes that people who cheat probably a reason for it:
- Incredible as they are alert, when it is small in population.
- But they are and jut to say, it should not talk about.
- I can damn well understand why someone does it, write Susan, but what are you thinking? And can you remember the pair Torben and Gitte, who was notified of social security fraud - and even found out who had reported them?