the Duchess Meghan Markle and prince Harry chose to keep both christmas and new year at Meghans mother in Canada - instead of from the royal family in England.
The relaxing christmas away from the media has resulted in more walks in the canadian nature, and one of the tours ended with a surprising meeting between the royal couple and two canadians, who were also out and wander in the Canada.
The royal couple was out to go on new year's day, when they saw a young couple, who had difficulty to take a good selfie on the trail.
- We have taken this trip the last year. We held a small picnic, and when we were finished and would take a picture with our selfiestang, came a woman up to us and asked if we would be using to take the picture, tells Asymina Kantorowicz 29-year-old to People.
- We had seen it earlier, because there were not very many other people on the site. They had two dogs with, and we would like to applaud the one, she says. Asymina working as a producer at CTV News Vancouver Island, as she first told the sweet story to.
the Pair suddenly came up to the two canadians. Photo: © NUNN SYNDICATION LIMITED 2017
Discovered it does not
She was with her boyfriend Iliya Pavlovic, but the two could, in the beginning it didn't recognize the woman, who had offers to help with the image.
It was, however, right up until that Asymina discovered a familiar face in the group of people - namely Meghan Markles good friend and former colleague of the actor Abigail Spencer from the popular tv series 'Suits'.
First, that it dawned on her that the woman in front of her was none other than Meghan Markle.
- I'm a big fan of 'Suits', and I put the first brand to Abigail. So, I looked up, and then I saw that it was Meghan who took the picture. When I looked at the others in the group I discovered that prince Harry was also with the, she says, and continues:
- I could not believe that it was her. Meghan smiled at me and waited on, we were ready to take the picture. I was completely shaken. The only thing I could say to her was: 'Yes, there is only so much you can with a selfiestang', and she laughed and said, so she had better take a good picture. So said Harry: 'Yes, there's no pressure now'.
Sweet and down to earth
According to the 29-year-old was duchess super friendly.
- It was really sweet of them. We would not have noticed them if they had not come over to us. She saw us just have problems with the picture, sound it.
The royal couple worked, according to the canadian pair of really cute and down to earth.
- She was just out to enjoy his new year with her husband and friends. Her and Harry seemed really happy. As a very happy newlywed couple. I wish that baby Archie had also been. I really hope that they enjoy their stay on Vancouver Island.
Meghan and Harry have previously shared with the public, that they enjoy some 'private time in Canada with family.
the Pair has previously shared a picture from their christmas, where they are together with their son Archie.
A picture of prince Harry, who holds the son, has also been shared with the press.
Harry, along with his son Archie. It has been shared with the public, that Meghan Markle was the photographer behind the cute picture. Photo: Sussex Royals