Last week's arrest of a notorious kokainring - known as the Porsche-gang - in of the Disc has in addition to the seven arrests also produced nearly 300 fines to the persons, as the police have found through one of the gang's mobile phone numbers.
One of them is mason Niels Søgaard Christensen, 27 years. But he is angry to be charged.
- It must be a mistake. I have never dialed the number.
on Tuesday landed there a charge from the police in my e-Box. There stood that I had bought at least two grams of cocaine over three times on the evening of 27. december of last year.
- But it does not fit. I have nothing purchased, says Niels.
And I tell you quite openly why: I have tried to take drugs. Four years ago I got an overdose of one or other unknown and survived, barely.
- Since then I have barely drunk a beer. Substances touch I never. I have also changed the social circle and made new friends.
- It has marked my life ever since.
But suddenly I saw the aim of a narkosag and have to pay 6000 dollars in fines. It's not going to happen. The police must at least prove that I have purchased the drugs. What fights I take like in court, says the 27-year-old Niels Søgaard Christensen for the Extra Magazine.
He is harm over that the police have presented other evidence in addition to that, he is alleged to have called a phone number.
I immediately called the police and asked, in what way my name had appeared. If it was a text or call. But they would not tell, says Niels Søgaard Christensen.
After the Porsche gang's arrest has no fewer than 276 persons in and around the Washer got a charge for the purchase of drugs. In many cases, this is done in the form of a letter in their email box that they are charged for purchases of drugs and must pay a fine of a minimum of 3000 crowns.
- The largest fine, I am aware of is 16,000 dollars. But that can easily store larger bødeforelæg in the stack, for up until yesterday we reached number 85, says police commissioner Christian Toftemark to Ekstra Bladet.
- There are obviously many more festnarkomaner out there than we know. Ordinary people. I was even out and deliver a charge in a home, where the family sat and ate dinner. It destroyed the view the atmosphere, says Christian Toftemark.
- the Buyers are surprised that you go after them in this way? Go In in small shoes?
- Yes, it can say that. But we put it here strategy, because it requires the buyers to the sellers, and if we want it here organized crime to life, then we need to also get stopped buyers.
- And we hope also that it can have a bit of preventive effect. For a half a gram in a day turns to a grams in the next week will be to two grams in the next week again. We have experience of, says Christian Toftemark.
the Police reckon in the current case with that issue kokainbøder for over a million dollars. Those who do not become paid, to be sent on to the court.
***Washer sailing in the drugs
- Dial sailing in the substances. There are drugs everywhere, and it has been a long time. You can get drugs anywhere, " says 28-year-old Alex Haas, as Ekstra Bladet meetings at McDonalds.
He knows several of those arrested kokainpushere. And many of their customers.
- Several of my friends have been given administrative fines by the police. It is, I think, is just racy enough, when one does not have firm evidence, but can only guess that they actually bought something, says Alex Haas.
- It is cool that the police strikes against narkopusherne. But the investigations against customers reeks of amatørarbejde, he says.
the market Town at the Northsea sailing in drugs. The other day was a bunch of local kokainpushere arrested after having ravaged the nightlife in leased Porsche sports cars. Photo: Ernst van Norde