It is not crazy to participate in the 'Lion's den'. It can both Vivian and Stephanie Seedorff sign. For after their participation in the DR1 program with a woman O'the TAY, which is a feminine tøjunivers, sales almost exploded.
- We have made five months of revenue in just three days, says Stephanie Seedorff to Ekstra Bladet, adding that their stock is starting to run out. This applies to all shop products.
- We have been completely overrun, adds Vivian Seedorff.
the online shop went on the air 25. april in 2019, and in just four months, turned the mother and daughter for 600,000 crowns.
Film, tv & radio - 9. feb. 2020 - pm. 19:19 Sales 1000-fold after the 'Lion's den': - Everything is exploded
On their Instagram profile, it is also clear to see that the orders pouring in.
Show this posting on Instagram
This weekend beyond our wildest imagination!! Once again, THANK you for all your support It is so overwhelming
On the picture you see Stephanie Seedorff surrounded by packages, that are ready to be sent out to a lot of happy customers. The packages in the picture are only to accept orders from a single day.
In the program, they asked the about 300,000 dollars for 12 percent of their business. However, they ended with the may issue, with 20 percent for the same amount to the Christian Arnstedt, which was the only lion who commanded.
To their surprise, they received already the day after the broadcast of offers from other investors.
- We are very pleased for Christian and we are just starting, so right now we have no plans to work with the other. But of course we are flattered, says Stephanie Seedorf.
Christian Arnsted invested 300.000 crowns for 20 percent of the in O'the TAY. Photo: Per Arnesen
Film, tv & radio - 7. feb. 2020 - pm. 06:19 It then you are not on tv: Got investment, despite chaos
It is not only Danish customers, who have had their eyes opened to tøjmærket O'TAY. They have also made themselves noticed beyond the country's borders.
- We have already had inquiries from other countries, although we do not sell to them yet. Both Luxembourg, Sweden, Norway and Greenland have turned, says Vivian Seedorf.
It is also their plan in the future to reach beyond the country's borders.
- We should be just over this awesome time, and so we would like to start looking at overseas, says Vivian Seedorf.
- It is not certain that it is Denmark, which is our best market, although we hope for it. But it can also be Norway, Germany or Sweden, there might prove to be of interest, adds Stephanie Seedorff.
Stephanie Seedorff live in Xiamen, China with her boyfriend, where the mother and daughter also have their production.
- I like to visit the factory a few times a month to ensure that there is track of it all.
Their production consists exclusively of English-speaking women who operate sewing facilities, which Stephanie Seedorff is pleased to be able to support up around.
Right now she is at home in Denmark due to coronavirussen.
Film, tv & radio - 8. feb. 2020 - pm. 19:53 of Blown the back of great success