Saturday fills Ghita Nørby 85 years, but although the Danish actress has reached a high age, she is in no way on the way down by the stage or away from the camera.
In 2018, she had a supporting role in Michael Noers 'Before the frost', and last year, she played, among other things, in the short film 'Between a rock and a hard place', the Netflix series 'Home for christmas' and the film version of the Ane Riels award-winning novel 'Resin'.
See also: Ghita Nørby: Here are my demands for christmas
although The Ghita Nørby has had numerous roles on film, tv and theatre, she is to think that it is fun.
- When you get older, you its experience and its stone in the backpack, and they are the ones I use – and it is also it, that is the fun. To use what you have learned.
- But it does not, I think that it is boring to be an actor, or now I do not bother more. As long as I keep, I know, she says.
Ghita Nørby think it is important to embrace his age as an actor.
- I think that the age is my value, and therefore it could for example never occur to me to get botox. I have tried to be 17 years old, and it would be creepy if I still looked like a 17. It has no harmony in itself.
- You must move with the times, and it is so sad to see the poor women and men get made the one and the other. What private people do, they must, of course, though, but it is a very bad idea as an actor.
- You lose the facial expressions, and there is no expression of pain or pleasure. Everything is enclosed in a mask. It's not fun, she says.
Danish well-known - 8. dec. 2019 - at. 13:36 Ghita Nørby rages over young people online dating service: - Terrible and ridiculous!
Ghita Nørby was educated at The Royal Danish Theatre Elevskole in 1956 and could be in 2017 to celebrate its 60th anniversary as an actor.
She doesn't seem that she is being more picky with the roles, as the years go by. The most important thing for her is that the story is good.
- To be an actor is for me to tell stories about other people. It seems I always, is interesting, and if I then get a fun or a good script, so it's great, she says.