Rain and wind are in store for the second Sunday in advent.
It tells vagtchef at DMI, Martin Lindberg.
- the Weather is going to change the night to Sunday, when a rather heavy frontsystem with both rain and wind, which enters from the west, he says.
According to DMI, there may be between five and ten millimetres of rainfall.
- It gets windy, and it gets a steady hard wind from the southwest. On the coasts, it becomes probably gale force winds and strong gusts.
- It is especially in Jutland and on Funen, where vindstødene can be powerful, says Martin Lindberg.
And unfortunately, it does not appear that it will be high sun again, just preliminary.
- In brief, it comes here the weather to hold. It also becomes boring Monday with rain and wind.
- Tuesday, doing a bit up, where it becomes a cool morning, and there will be no sun. It will be a relatively wet and windy week, says the on-call meteorologist.
the Wind speed will according to the forecasts lie on 22-23 meters per second, which are classified as stormy gale.
Martin Lindberg believe, however, that there is a risk that the windy weather can develop into a storm.