MALMÖ (Ekstra Bladet): There was red everywhere in the Malmö Arena with 7000 fit and boisterous Danish fans at the battens. The last 18 minutes, there was unfortunately 7001 Danish spectators...
Niklas Landin was works out, as he unhitched Olafur Andres Gudmundsson in icelandic versus. The captain was nice outside for a private matrikelnummer, first went after the bouncing ball, did so and ended up touching the two with a hip, a knee, or both.
The montenegrin judge went to the tv monitor and did not hesitate. Out of the fold with the goalkeeper, who had just risen from the sygesengen and were only sent into action, because Jannick Green not got hold of a ball.
Magnus Saugstrup, Johan Hansen, Mikkel Hansen and Niklas Landin with Henrik Møllgaard in the background, leaving the disappointed track after it suffered shocking defeat to Iceland. Photo: Lars Poulsen
a Total of six Danish rescues in the EM-the opener was not enough, and Denmark lost the amazing for many and not so surprising for the players even 30-31 to a bunch of blood-thirsty icelanders.
- There was contact, I lost balance. Niklas hesitated, because I let the ball bounce an extra time, since I didn't get fat in the first time. He went after the ball, and it was not a dangerous situation, but there is contact, and so are the rules appear quite clear, says Andres says Olafur Andres Gudmundsson after the game.
Niklas Landin dukkers never up. The goalkeeper was sent to the doping controls, but there was no hernia in the Danish camp of the montenegrin judges in the situation. It was there in a large number of other cases – for example when Michael Damgaard completely free with a few seconds left and was whistled back for a fruitless free-throw.
Magnus Saugstrup and René Toft Hansen in the fierce infight with the bl.a. Aron Palmarsson, who was the match great experience. The Barcelona star did basically what suited him, scoring ten and providing a lot of assists. Photo: Lars Poulsen
- There is not much to say. I have no clue what he whistles for. I'm furious still, but it's probably best I not comment on the judges. We could also just have brought us in front with five, and so had the last situation has been indifferent, says a very taciturn Michael Damgaard.
- We must look inward, says lollikken, and the commentary he shares with the majority of the Danish players.
The here got Jannick Green nor fat in. Photo: Lars Poulsen
- It is a pile of shit! We play bad, and when we have momentum, we throw the ball away, says Jannick Green. Clocked for a paltry two rescues he can easily find space for personal improvement also.
- I can easily find a pair of balls, I should have picked. I'm certainly not proud of my efforts, but unfortunately this is a few days. I don't get helped the defense, so the whole feel of whether we are good or bad, will be different.
In may not to go any further. Is it a thought, you don't WANT or CAN think?
- It is we have to deal with. If we don't play better, then it's not probably, we have deserved to move on. But it will eddermame be a line in the bill, for we still have big plans for this championship, says Jannick Green.
Mikkel Hansen bombed happily away before the break, controlled also parts of the offensive after the break but made a bet and maria record at 29-29. It was expensive.
Henrik Møllgaard scored three times from the wing, and once in a counter, but forsvarsklippen could not prevent the Island to give Denmark an even very severe EM-start. Photo: Lars Poulsen
- I'm tired of losing, says a disappointed Henrik Møllgaard.
Are you worried now?
- I don't know if I am. No! But if we lose the next one, I will be as completely different concerned for our constitution. We knew it would be fucking hard, and so I also expect all gathers up the gauntlet and give it an over the neck on Monday. Not because there was a lack of setting, but we met a good team that was well prepared. Now eye Hungary the a chance to split it all apart.
Henrik Møllgaard was used on the wing, because Magnus Landin is not currently in play and the cover of the ’long’ replacement. He did fine, but it was brødløs art to last.
- We shall then home and talk, and so we must be better, when we have the chance to decide the match. It is there, we piss it away in the day, when we have a few options to go ahead with three in the second half, and ends so instead of losing a period of 1-6. There are not many teams that can stick to.
- It, we were really skillful in 2019, was precisely to turn to when the others relax the grip a bit again. We are tired of. We can not take many things with, now we just chasing a result, we have not got all the players in the time – and we have not got a good start on EM!
Jan Jensen - 11. jan. 2020 - pm. 20:23 So, this is not more lows, Denmark!
Handball - 11. jan. 2020 - pm. 19:46 Red card: Denmark loses in the monster EM drama
Handball - 11. jan. 2020 - pm. 20:05 Danish stellar downturn: Rings, rings, rings