When the 'X Factor' Friday evening will be broadcast live for the first time in years, it will be with Ankerstjernes compound group Sway - consisting of the Camilla Abel Okotie, 18, Miriam Larsen, 17, Tiffany Kunstmann Andrews, 15, and Roya Attaei, 16 - on the scene.
The new group will be pleased to stand on stage and give it gas, but since their composition has had to relate to the comments about that they are trying to be like rapgruppen Maria and Bea from last year's 'X Factor', which was immensely popular after the twerkede through Five Chair Challenge.
And, precisely, the comparison is a Sway of being well tired of.
they told, en Ekstra Bladet on Tuesday met with them to press the 'X Factor'.
Film, tv & radio - 18. feb. 2020 - pm. 15:59 Culture commenting on the wild kærlighedsrygter
- We are not going to be Maria and Bea in any way, said Roya particular.
She was soon supplemented by Miriam:
- We are our own, and then we can sing, she said.
- We put the style, and in fact, we have the talent to be able to produce music and come up with a lot of power, said Tiffany.
According to Sway, we can expect the full power and attitude from their hand. Photo: Linda Johansen
in Particular, the group's member Roya has had to lay ear to, that she recalls Bea from last year's 'X Factor'.
- It is bullshit. I was compared with the Bea, and the only reason I did it was that I had long dark hair, and I rapped. Me and Bea are totally different. Everything is different. So I don't feel that we should be compared, just because I have long, brown hair, said Roya.
Danish celebrity - 16. feb. 2020 - pm. 17:57 Oh Land is pregnant
- We are nothing like them, and we don't wanna be compared with them. They do their thing. They have done well. But we do our own thing. And we should not be compared, she stressed on.
Maria and Bea reached far in the 'X Factor', but had to suddenly withdraw because of a sudden death in the Beas near family. Photo: Mogens Flindt
To Sway differs from Maria and Bea welcomes the group to show the Friday evening, where the first live show is on the doorstep.
We have spent so much time practicing, and we're very exited, said Tiffany.
- You can expect good sound and a lot of power. A lot of the choreography. Dance. Moves. A lot of makeup and wild hair, it sounded almost in unison from the girl group, who in a very short time have become friends.
Film, tv & radio - 15. feb. 2020 - pm. 08:31 Surprising announcement: It was just a PR stunt
- It is like being siblings. We hate each other, but also love each other. We think each other is really annoying, but when we are not together, so we miss each other, said Roya with a grin, while the others nodded.
well-Known Nøgenchok on the scene: celebrities throw out clothes