Friday night was the chef Umut Sakaryas sudden exit on everybody's lips during the 'dancing with the stars'.
Among the participants there was broad agreement that the chef has not been properly addressed, and that it is not in order, that he has been sent nasty messages during its participation in the danseprogrammet.
One of them, there are indignant about the situation, the hostess Christiane Schaumburg-Müller. Friday she went, therefore, to keys on Instagram with a challenge to show his dissatisfaction.
Film, tv & radio - 2. nov. 2019 - at. 06:16 Jens Werner in the attention-grabbing announcement about the sudden exit
- God, where I think it is sad, there are people who feel the need to express themselves negatively and directly rude on the social media, " she says, and continues:
- It is a lack of Polish and courtesy. It is directly uopdragent! Embarrassing!
Christiane Schaumburg-Müller looks a sad trend on the social media. Photo: Martin Sylvest/Ritzau Scanpix
at the same time stresses the hostess, to 'dancing with the stars' is intended as a positive and entertaining program.
'dancing with the stars' is an entertainment program with positive tones - not a forum for voksenmobning. Umut Sakarya has had to withdraw due to bullying. It is not in order, " she says, and comes with a clear rallying cry:
- We live in a time where EVERYONE has a voice, but it means not that we must use it constantly, and certainly not to trample on other people. It is really sad that velopdragenhed has been in short supply in the modern cyberspace society, " she stresses.
Film, tv & radio - 1. nov. 2019 - at. 22:16 Surprising announcement about Umuts exit: Unprofessional!
It is, however, not all who share the same opinion as Christiane Schaumburg-Müller.
on Friday said her medværtinde, Sarah Grünewald, to the news agency Ritzau that she thinks it is unprofessional of Umut Sakarya to withdraw from the program.
- Umut came in as the best entertainer in the 'dancing with the stars'. He has larmet and had big arm movements, which have been fantastic from day one, but when you do it, then one must eddermame also say b, it sounded from Sarah Grünewald.
- I'm like, 'you know what little treasure you choose to put you on the first row and ask for so much attention, and you can't sit down afterwards and say that you want everyone to be able to suffer', she said further.
Film, tv & radio - 1. nov. 2019 - at. 23:01 In shock: - It is totally crazy