'Paradise Hotel' has been a participant richer, after the 24-year-old Adrianna Wednesday stamped into the program.
Here she met the history of the Mr. Paradise Türker Alici, and his partner Sarah Dohn, as the first, and they tried quickly to get her over on their side in the game.
When the Extra Magazine captures the new paradiso over the phone, she says that she was born in Poland and came to Denmark as a 12-year-old. The surname is, indeed, Wozniak, which in denmark are reminiscent of a successful retired tennis player.
- I don't play tennis, " says Adrianna Wozniak with a sigh, en Ekstra journalist mentions the coincidence.
- Many think we are in the family, but we are not. I have heard of it, since I came to Denmark. In the 12 years I have heard on it again and again and again.
When the man is of Polish descent in Denmark and called Wozniak to the surname, so have the danes, apparently believing that they are the first to make the coupling. Photo: Chronically Group Denmark/Janus Nielsen
When she came to Denmark, she spoke not the language, but she was nevertheless placed in a Danish school, where she could not communicate with his new comrades.
- I could not even talk English. I could only say 'hello' and 'how it goes'. It was the worst that could happen to me. It was really difficult and hard, she says.
Film, tv & radio - 19. feb. 2020 - pm. 10:06 Reveals: I have the cannon two tv-celebs
She got the extra hours in the Danish and says that she has mastered the language so she could communicate with the other, after three months.
- I could not make friends, so I spent time learning Danish, so I could get some friends. I used the really, really long time on it, " she says in fluent English with a light accent.
Now she needs to crank out in the 'Paradise Hotel'. A program she signed up to have an experience - good as well as bad. She is curious as to how it will be to see themselves on the screen.
- It gets a little strange, that people need to see me on tv, but when you sign up for 'Paradise', so they say yes to it from the start, and I was reasonably resolved.
Adrianna doesn't smile, when she walks on the street. Never. Photo: Chronically Group Denmark/Janus Nielsen
What happens in the program, she can of course not reveal, but already in Wednesday's title, she was presented as a woman with a bitch-face that guys do not dare to turn to. And it is good enough, she says.
- I know that people are standing and looking at me, when I'm in the city. People need to get a bit rigid, before they dare to talk to me, at least in my opinion. It is the first two hours after midnight, that people dry, says Adrianna Wozniak and continues:
- I have tried to turn me to them, but I have given up and do not make it more. The times I have done it, and knew not what to say, and then they began to drink even more.
See also: Completely gak gak: Sexorgie too open
- What's the deal with that, you'll have a bitch-face?
- People think often I am more arrogant than I am, because I'm not smiling on the street. I do only if I'm with people I know. My friends. Otherwise, the smiles I never. Never ever.
- Why not?
- I don't know why. It is not something I think about.