It caused a big stir, as the jewellery designer Mai Manniche at the weekend on his Facebook profile came up with a somewhat surprising disclosure about his love life.
Here she explained that she had had a 'stormy relationship' to both the 'X-Factor'-judge Thomas Culture and Aqua-star Søren Danish music awards.
Film, tv & radio - 18. feb. 2020 - pm. 15:59 Culture commenting on the wild kærlighedsrygter
'the Truth is that I have been in two very stormy relationships. The first with Thomas Blachmann, who went from that I was the most amazing woman of the earth, the most insane woman - on two weeks. Obviously hard, but what came subsequent has probably been the toughest for me for a long time,' wrote at the Top, among other things, in the long Facebook lookup.
You can read the entire vacancy announcement including:
En Ekstra Bladet on Tuesday met with Thomas Culture to the press conference on 'the X Factor', he put for the first time, a few words on Mai Manniches type.
- There is a good reason to, that I am well paid, for people can not eat a dinner with me, without the need to trumpet it, and this is a long time back. We're talking about a dinner, come on. It is just ridiculous, he said, and added:
- There's more meat if you want to make a scandal. It is pisseirriterende, but it is what it is. People udbasunerer it, when they have met me.
For the Culture it is important to emphasize that he was not in a relationship, since he had a relationship with Mai Manniche. Photo: Mogens Flindt
since then it has Extra Leaf again been in contact with Thomas Culture.
'the X Factor'-the judge would very much like to stress that the relation to Mai Manniche has not taken place, while he was married with his former wife Sarah Louise Schackinger, as he was separated from in 2017, or his current fiancée, Julia Werup, as he recently had a child with.
Danish celebrity - 18. feb. 2020 - pm. 18:40 get Pregnant again: - A miracle!
- to make it completely concrete. I was divorced in 2017. I eat a dinner with a woman, when I'm single, and we write together. It takes two weeks to close it down, says a clearly frustrated Culture to the Extra Magazine and continues:
- What she calls a relationship is what it is. The people I have had a relationship with, should not think that I have had something running next to it. It is beneath my dignity. I have a honor to be proper to women and children. And it's going to appear as if I have had something running while I have been a child, because she is so abstract in its type, and it will I not have in me, saith the Culture.
He will, therefore, once and for all make it clear how it in his optics stuck together.
- Right now I'm in one of the best periods in my life. So I would like to demystify it here and make it clear that I have not had an affair. Therefore, we have not even the cannon, dammit. We have been out to eat, and it could be it was something. It was closed down, and she then will call it a relationship is what it is, he says further and adds:
This is really back to have the job I have.
Film, tv & radio - 18. feb. 2020 - pm. 19:49 Sofie Linde in the big tv-roars
Mai Manniche is a jewelry designer and the owner of the company JEWLSCPH. Photo: Olivia Loftlund
Extra Leaf was earlier Tuesday, in touch with Mai Manniche. She had the following to say about the Quality of the opinions:
- Let the Culture say what he will. It is absolutely correct that we have not been lovers, but to say that we had a relationship ... I have a lot of messages, which clearly show the. If it was something I took on, I would have chosen a slightly younger and more Brad Pitt-like man. Let the Culture say what he will. I have no need to discuss whether we have been in a relationship or not, she said in the context.
Soren He has to Ekstra Bladet declined to comment on the matter.
well-Known Nøgenchok on the scene: celebrities throw out clothes