do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to email@example.com. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit material
crown Prince Frederik has had secret meetings with senior members of the Defense.
Here, the crown prince allegedly had disclosed sensitive information about the internal conditions in the Defense. The meetings have been held without the defence minister or other members of the government have been informed of this.
The writing netmediet Olfi, which covers the Danish defence and security policy.
See also: crown Prince's close friend is drawn into a case of nepotism in the Defense
Netmediet writing, that the crown prince is met with among the other chiefs of defence Bjørn Ingemann Bisserup a few times a year.
According to the Olfis editor, Peter Ernstved Rasmussen, should the crown prince's advisors have guided him better.
- the Problem is, that when a member of the royal family want of knowledge or want to meet with people from the state or the public sector, so goes the switch through the government, he says to the P1 Orientation.
Kurt Klaudi Klausen, who is a professor of public management at the Department of Political science at the University of Southern denmark, calling it a 'fatal blunder'.
- It is very worrying and reeks of something, which does not tolerate the light of day because it is hidden.
See also: Moving to France: Container position in the Defense
- the Case is very clear. The absolute inner circle of Defense should not sit with the crown prince in secret meetings, where there are written records, " says the professor to Olfi.
He adds, that it is only in dictatorships, that the royal supremacy is in direct contact with the military.
In a written response to the P1 Orientation writes the Defense, that there is not a gallery or anything else that may sound underhand, or suspicious.
- There is talk about a reunion with a dinner with friends, colleagues and acquaintances. Just as there is no attempt made to make it a secret.
See also: Frede and Mary's fat holiday: the Cruise cost 3.2 million
- There is therefore thus also not talking about an orientation about the specific or confidential relationship to his royal highness crown prince Frederik from the Defence side, says the response from the Defense, according to the P1 Orientation.
SF requires on the basis of the Olfis information now a statement from the defence minister Trine Team (S).
Neither the Royal family or more of the main characters from the Defence wanted to comment on the story above for P1.
Nor does the defence minister want to comment on the matter, saying the ministry to the news agency Ritzau.