Thomas Bartram starred in the 2018 edition of the 'Farmer looking for love', and for his part, lived the program in the degree up to the name.
Here he met namely, Nicoline, which in the spring of 2019 took his surname when they were married, and a few days ago, the couple took yet another big step together.
Wednesday, 29. January gave birth Nicoline couple's first child, a healthy girl who has been given the name of Marie. It writes BILLED-BLADET and Ekstra Bladet confirms Thomas Bertram the happy news.
- It is great to be become a father. I have been looking forward to, rejoice for the new dad in your phone.
Farmer, who turns 30 in march, tells that the birth went well, even though the daughter came into the world by means of a cesarean section that was not planned.
See also: Wild kæresterygter: Now talking Gunnvør
Marie weighed 4130 grams, when she came to the world. Photo: Private
the Pair had after the birth to spend some days in the hospital, but on Saturday, they came home and could really put the time into life as parents.
I can feel that we just need a little upstairs again. It has been a little hard, we just had a little milk, which should fall to. But otherwise it has gone well. There are fine lives in the child, and we are home again, says Thomas.
- Nicoline also seems that it has been hard, we have endured some of that, to her, Marie has been hungry. So we have not always gotten a good night's sleep, says the farmer, who stresses that they are of good courage about the future.
See also: - a Tv-a farmer has found love
It is, among other things, by means of Nicolines good preparation, to the tv-the couple found the name Marie.
- Nicoline had a long list of names, when she met me, and so we have selected it out from the good names. She was very well prepared, says Thomas with a laugh.
even Though the pair have not yet been able to celebrate two years as lovers, they can still call themselves both spouses and parents.
- So now we just enjoy life, and then we shall see, when we need to have another, says Thomas.
- So it is not the plan that Marie needs to be an only child?
- No, so depressed we are not, laughs the farmer.
See also: Searched love: Now he has found the
Marie has been hungry in the first days on the ground - and it has cost me some sleep for the new parents. Photo: Private