do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to email@example.com. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit material
Ekstra Bladet can today reveal that the countries behind the warsaw Pact during The Cold War had plans to turn Denmark into a nuclear bomb-crater of the page to let the country be occupied by Polish soldiers.
It shows the documents from the Polish intelligence service, which has been made available by the archive the Institute of National Remembrance (IPN) in Warsaw, and as an Extra Leaf has kulegravet.
Spies in Denmark Past day, These cities were destroyed with a weapon Past day the Whole story: He spionerede against Denmark Past day Revealed the ex-spy dismisses everything: - I know nothing of
The now 81-year-old Bogdan W., who was one of Poland's most important spies in Denmark from the beginning of the 1960's and approx. 20 years, was destined to play a key role in connection with the attack.
Extra Magazine has previously documented, how Bogdan W., who went under the code name Bret, in the years provided, among other things hand-drawn map of the Danish infrastructure to the country of origin.
Of krigsplanerne found in the Polish archives, it is apparent in detail how Denmark was occupied by Polish forces, if the Third world War broke out.
Community - 3. jan. 2020 - pm. 19:59 Topspion revealed: Worked for Denmark's enemies in the east
The information comes as no surprise to Hans Engell, who was secretary of defense from 1982-87, and which, therefore, has followed the Ekstra revelations carefully.
- If Waszawapagten had set in with an attack against Denmark, Poland was intended to have a fairly central role, he explains.
- I will not be able to say how it looked in the 60's, but in the'80s we had a quite good picture of how the poles and the GDR-the people operated.
Of the former hemmeligstemplede documents also shows exactly which cities and connecting points, which was bombed with the a-arms.
- It was The Cold War. Both the warsaw Pact and of Nato, there were very concrete plans about what would happen if war broke out. Fortunately it was not. But the fact that nuclear weapons were in the warsaw pact's strategic planning was quite well known – even if it is creepy, he strikes fast.
the Same position is again at SF's former party leader, Holger K. Nielsen.
We had in the'80s, in quite a good picture of how the DDR and the poles operated. We knew pretty exactly what are the devices that were appointed to carry out an attack, if Waszawapagten had set in with an attack against Denmark, he explains.
He is nevertheless surprised that Bogdan W. is 'slipped through the net', he says.
- There is no doubt that it is reprehensible what he did. It is a little strange to not have found him before, when there has been a great koldkrigsundersøgelse and a PET-study of the spies, he notes.
So it is strange that it is Ekstra Bladet, who shall find him?
- Yes, it seems I may have enough, it is. I can understand that you have found it in the historic Polish archives (the Institute of National Remembrance in Warsaw, ed.). I don't know about the Danish historians, that made koldkrigsundersøgelsen, not have had access to it.
Bogdan W. refuses to Ekstra Bladet, that he was a spy, even though numerous papers in the Polish archives form a very clear picture of his activities for nearly 20 years as topspion for Poland.