The former member of parliament for the Alternative and current entrepreneur René Street will form a new political party. It says he Midtjyllands Avis.
René Street launches the first of the final level 20. march, where he also reveals who he puts the party with.
the Party will abolish the of denmark, as we know it and instead replace them with a ikkepolitiker, who must be an experienced manager from the outside.
- For me the biggest problem is that some holds with the one cabinet and some other with another. So our goal is to provide confidence to politicians working for the whole of Denmark, and that the media works to expose the closest we come to the truth, says René Street.
Picture: Jacob Jørgensen
Silkeborg-the entrepreneur stopped in the Danish Parliament back in June, and a month later, he left also the Alternative in order to devote themselves to something other than politics.
He needed to get away from the Christiansborg palace to be "oxygenated". But before long he is ready to return.
- At the beginning of december I took the decision that I had been oxygenated outside politics and were ready to create a new party, he says.
in Addition to the idea of change of denmark, he points at two main points in the party's policy.
- It is absolutely essential that we have confidence in the media and the politicians. Therefore, it is my idea that the party should be to ensure that we have a free media and credible politicians. It is vitally important to make it clear that you can actually trust on both sides.
- As the third major point, there must not be a classic partiorganisation in the next batch. As a member, you must work for the whole of Denmark, and the party is not going to go out with distinctive policy options.
- There are so many exciting presentations, and so many skilled experts and citizens, who have lots of good stuff on the shelves. Our task will be to put it together in cooperation with the other parties, says René Street.