on Wednesday night there were a fire at the venue Vega in the chamber 'Lille Vega' on Enghavevej in Copenhagen.
the Fire now extinguished, informs the Capital's Preparedness on Twitter.
Some of the vehicles and firefighters are on the ground, to make an inspection and efterslukning, inform the also.
the Fire in the Little Vega is turned off, so we downgrade the preparedness on the spot. There are a few vehicles and firefighters back in the next few hours to the last inspection and efterslukning,— Capital Contingency (@HBeredskab) January 29, 2020
Why was Enghavevej between Istedgade and Matthæusgade blocked while the fire department worked at the site. It oplysete Copenhagen Police earlier in the evening on Twitter.
There are no reports of injuries. The venue stated on his Facebook page that tonight's concert with Hatari was canceled because of the fire.
Naboopgangene was evacuated and the fire smoldered in the soffit between the second and third floor, announced to the Copenhagen Police.
At the Capital's Preparedness told the chief of naval operations, Brian Eriksson, that no concert goers were present when the fire broke out.
- Who was the only staff present, he said.
He could not comment on how the fire had occurred.
- But we could see that there was fire in a lamp and some tarpaulin on the stage, when our people came forward. And it has given a part smoke, said the operation commander.
Photo: Kenneth Meyer