Customize with workout and the right diet.
It has been the two elements, Anne Louise Hassing has been fully focused on, since she is a year and a half ago was diagnosed with bad arthritis in his one hip.
the Doctors ' verdict was clear. The 52-year-old 'fawlty towers'-the star would have a new hip.
- I was just not ready for it. I shouldn't have sawed the femur above and to say goodbye to a piece of bone. There I was not at all, says Anne Louise Hassing to Ekstra Bladet.
See also: Affected by the disease: Forced to pull the plug
She chose instead to take the matter into your own hands and change the lifestyle. It has, among other things, meant goodbye to meat and food of animal origin. Anne Louise Hassing is in other words, become vegan, and the results are nothing less than impressed her.
- It just goes really well with my hip today. It is not so much in my life more, and why bother I is not to talk so much more about it, " said the actor, who in turn will want to talked about it to dare to take the matter into their own hands and do something good for his body.
Anne Louise Hassings hip came among other things in focus, when she had to step out of the female quartet City Singles shortly before their tenth anniversary show, and when she appeared on the red carpet with crutches. Now, she hopes that the highly publicized hip can encourage others in the same situation to do something active against the diseases and ailments.
In march last year was Anne Louise Hassing on crutches. Today marks the she virtually nothing to his hip and dreaming of walking the Camino. Photo: Mogens Flindt
- going Forward, I would like to do more to inspire others. There is so much knowledge. There are so many things people don't know. It, I feel a little, is my mission now. I have gone the way. I have tried it on their own body and have the experience and so much knowledge. I would like to share with others, says Anne Louise Hassing.
She believes that the western attitude is very much how 'I have a pain somewhere, give me a pill'. The buyer she did not.
- I'm more to the holistic approach, where you go up in, from which a problem originates. What is the reason. It is just mega-exciting, says Anne Louise Hassing and continue:
- I flipper over the body, and how things hang together. For me it was incredibly important that I even did something for it, I felt good that I could. I would like to inspire others to feel. To understand that the body can. The will the a the best, but you must remember to treat it properly. When it is said, there are of course some that are going to have to get a new hip. And there's also pretty amazing that it can be done to change such a, she says.
- going Forward, I would like to do more to inspire others. There is so much knowledge. There are so many things people don't know. It I feel a little is my mission now. I have gone the way. I have tried it on their own body and have the experience and so much knowledge. I would like to share with others, says Anne Louise Hassing. Photo: Claus Bech/Ritzau Scanpix
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Maybe stops it never
the Marriage between mr. Madsen and his wife, Therese, comes on to the serious test in the seventh season of 'fawlty towers', which is set to premiere on TV2 on Monday evening.
It tells Anne Louise Hassing, who plays the role as grossererens wife, who dares to speak his mind and his man against. It will get he in the degree to feel, promise she.
the Series is reached to 1940, Denmark is occupied, and the germans threaten sommeridyllen by the North sea and on Andersen's seaside resort. At the same time, deadlines Hilter with opportunities to make good business with the occupier.
- It gets pretty serious, says Anne Louise Hassing, who guarantees that the 'fawlty towers' after the year maintains the humorous tone that has made the series so popular.
- I can well understand that the people are wild with 'fawlty towers'. The series has something bright about it, as you do not see very many other places, and which the family can gather. But I'm probably still a bit surprised that it goes on and on to be so popular. It is quite unique that a series run so many seasons in Denmark. Maybe stop 'fawlty towers' never, laughs she.
'fawlty towers' will be sent on TV2 in the evening at 20. Photo: Mike Kollöffel/TV2