No precedents on the ground.
How to say kongehusekspert Lars Hovbakke that prince Harry and the duchess Meghan has decided to step back into the british royal family.
He believes that the decision is taken on the basis of the war, there have been between the british tabloidpresse and the royal couple.
- It is not seen before, a royal couple choose to come back with the justification that they are tired of receiving treatment. It is exceptional, beats Lars Hovbakke fixed.
Show this posting on Instagram
“After many months of reflection and internal discussions, we have chosen to make a transition this year in the starting two to carve out a progressive new role within this institution. We intend two step back as ‘senior’ members of the Royal Family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen. It is with your encouragement, particularly over the last few years, that we feel prepared to make this adjustment. We now plan to balance our time between the United Kingdom and North America, continuing to honour our duty to The Queen, the Commonwealth, and our patronages. This geographic balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition into which he was born, while also providing our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity. We look forward to sharing the full details of this exciting next step in due course, as we continue to collaborate with Her Majesty The Queen, The Prince of Wales, The Duke of Cambridge and all relevant parties. Until then, please accept our deepest thanks for your continued support.” - The Duke and Duchess of Sussex For more information, please visit sussexroyal.com (link in bio) Image © PA
the Couple mentioned in their statement on Instagram not the press as a reason for their decision. But it believes Lars Hovbakke do not change, that it is the main reason.
- both have a very strained relationship to the press. There is no doubt that this is why he says, referring to her indicated the press as responsible for his mother, princess Diana's death. And to Meghan in October has started court proceedings against the media the Mail on Sunday, because they published a personal letter, she wrote to her father.
In October, said prince Harry, that he could no longer be a 'silent witness' to the 'Meghans disorders'. He said, by the same token, that his worst fear was 'that history would repeat itself'.
the Order to the british throne
Get an overview of the first ten in the order of succession to the throne.
1. Prince Charles, prince of Wales (born in 1948, eldest son of queen Elizabeth).
2. Prince William, duke of Cambridge (born in 1982, the eldest son of prince Charles).
3. Prince George, prince of Cambridge (born 22. July 2013, elder son of prince William).
4. Princess Charlotte, princess of Cambridge (b. 2. may 2015, the second child of prince William).
5. Prince Louis, prince of Cambridge (b. 23. april 2018, the third child of prince William).
6. Prince Harry, duke of Sussex (born in 1984, prince Charles' son number two).
7. The newborn boy (born 6. may 2019, the son of prince Harry and the duchess Meghan).
8. Prince Andrew, duke of York (born 1960), queen Elizabeth's son number two)
9. Princess Beatrice of York (born 1988, prince Andrew's eldest daughter)
10. Princess Eugenie of York (b. 1990, prince Andrews daughter number two)Show more Close
Intl. royal - 5. christmas. 2019 - at. 18:32 Added hate: - Hypocrites!
the Decision to step back will share the waters in England.
- There will be many conservative britons who will be dissatisfied. While others would argue that the royals should be allowed to do what they want, " says Lars Hovbakke.
the Pair has until now handled the official duties of the royal family, but although it ceases, they will be hard pressed to get rid of the press.
- That will take many years before the press will keep up with to take an interest in them. They may be able to get peace for some years, when prince Williams children become older and more prominent, he says.
In 1936 abdicated the british king Edward 8. as a consequence of, that he might not marry a divorced american woman, Wallis Simpson.
But it's not happened before, that members of the royal family chooses to step back from his obligations because of the press, says kongehuseksperten.
- What is new is that it is a conflict with the press. It is not seen before with the ground, says Lars Hovbakke.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markles on the way out of the canadian house Tuesday. Photo: Ritzau/ Scanpix
May end up as a scapegoat
Charlotte Dietz has read English at the University of Southern denmark and in that connection worked extensively with Meghan and her entry into the british royal family.
She also takes the view that 'Sussexit' comes as a natural consequence of a long series of cases in the press.
- There has been an indulgence from britain's side, because Harry is not a direct successor, but I really do believe that it is here to share the waters, she explains to Extra Bladet.
- The hyperroyale will probably argue that it is completely unheard of, but I think, conversely, that when it is something that happens as a result of a number of cases, many will find peace in the fact that they have William and Kate, which is much more traditional.
there Is something about the criticism that goes on, that Meghan will get it, as she will have it?
- Both, and. According to her, she has struggled to find a foothold, so I think that she could end up as a scapegoat, which Harry also has been on the watch opposite, she says.
- She is an atypical character in the british royal family. She stuck out already before the wedding, and have come to make it even more ex post by, for example, would not show the pictures of their son. But I also think that her ethnicity can come into play. Her background has been up to turn several times in connection with the wedding, sounds like it from Charlotte Dietz.
Intl. royal - 29. christmas. 2019 - at. 13:49 After Meghans face: - It is very disappointing