He has seen his stepfather shoot himself in the eyes of him and have been beaten up in his upbringing of his mother's various boyfriends.
He describes his childhood as chaotic, where the lack of role models in the home, among other things, was instrumental in helping he ended up in the biker at the age of 16 years. Here was he in 12 years, until he in 2013 decided to step out of the biker at the age of 28 years.
- I would like to be a father. It sounds 'corny', but I started out as a 28-year-old to think of, I would like to be the father. It did, I looked inward, tells the 34-year-old Martin Celosse-Andersen, when he guests Ekstra tv studio.
Martin Celosse-Andersen as a child with the stepfather, who shot himself before the eyes of him. Photo: Private
The greatest love
In the run-up to the he took the decision, he was in his own words been contacted by people who urged him to leave the environment. Just a little, it helped. But why was it so, that life as a rocker this led to a controversy with the being the father?
- That I understood, that a father is his daughter's first love. It also means that the type of man I would be (in the paternal role, ed.), is the type of man she would be drawn against when she gets older, says the reasoning from the ex-rocker.
- even Though I, in all modesty, think that I was a cool guy, so I wouldn't have, that she came dragging home with someone like me, he says and refers to his time as a rocker.
today, Martin has left the biker, has been father and will be touring around the country and lectures about his past and experiences with the police exit programs. Photo: Private
- It must be a reasonable hard realization to reach?
- Yes, but it was a very cognitive-based recognition, where you match an equation. So I had to find out what man I would like to have, she came home with, it sounds.
the Desire be father, who creating a safe and secure home for his children, was taken. When he chose to enter the police exit the program, he had to first serve a dom.
As the other times he had served the judgment, it came to pass in the Psykiatrihospitalet in Nykøbing Sjælland, which is a closed psychiatric institution.
- I have a background in psychiatry, where as a 14-year-old was dianosticeret with paranoid schizophrenia, as I was in treatment I am 33 years old. So when I go in and sit, will I be thrown up on a 'tosseanstalt', says the former rocker.
A childhood with violence, failure and bad role models, pulled Martin against the biker as a man in the environment, finally, was a role model for him. Photo: Private
It is when he is inside to sit, he in his own words find the light. He reads an article by a researcher from Aarhus University, who believes that former bikers and gang members to a trip at the folk school.
Bingo! The roll we are on. I send her a handwritten letter, where I expressed, that it sounds like a mega great idea. There are I ignored. When I come out, I send her an email and she replies then and invite me into at Aarhus University, where we start a collaborative research, which is still standing today.