MILAN (Ekstra Bladet): Christian Eriksen looked like a little boy who had just scored the world's largest legosæt in the birthday gift when he left the San Siro after the lavish 4-2 comeback against the new stadium from AC Milan.
the Victory explained a part of the good mood, but especially the passion of the battens, filled the lot to the Danish an author after the fight
It ended as a great experience. It was a sad first half in terms of impact in a bold backdrop that was very, very special. I stand here with a smile on over that, despite everything, ended up with a victory, he said, when he stopped to talk with TV2 and Ekstra Bladet after the match.
More than 75,000 spectators filled the San Siro to the breaking point and delivered an explosive, passionate backdrop, which is on a completely different level than the Premier League. Inters fans in the Curva Nord filled before the kick-off of the entire endetribunen with a massive flag, but also the AC Milan fans frolicking with a similar tifo in its end.
Inters fans covered the whole of the Curva Nord with a kæmpetifo before kick-off. Photo: Marco Bertorello/Ritzau Scanpix
- Fans have planned everything such as the big tifo, who ran before the fight. It was not really in the Premier League, for the get the not allowed to. Here, you feel it too, when the man runs into the stadium in the bus, then the banks, the supporters on the side of the bus, and you can feel that they are up and running, because it is so big, significant and important battle, said Christian Eriksen, who met with national coach Åge Hareide after the fight, where it was a longer talk - probably also on the masterful free-kick as Christian Eriksen knocked at the lower edge of the crossbar ten minutes before the final whistle.
I knew enough that I should be standing at the ball and see if there was something rehearsed, as the other would like to try. But as I stood there and thought that AC Milan was so deep that it should have the chance. I looked at Matteo Brozovic, who said I should just kick... and then kicked myself.
- I'm hitting it, just as it should, and yet not, for it did not go into, but it is one that I am going to dream about and have nightmares over, because it did not go in, said Christian Eriksen, who was immensely close to conclusively determine the big derby at a time when Inter led 3-2.
the Inter players celebrated the derby comebacket with the followers. Photo: Marco Bertorello/Ritzau Scanpix
- It was ecstasy. And it had been overekstase, if it had gone into. It had been a dessert on the dessert on the dessert, said Christian Eriksen has received a warm reception by Inter-supporters, and it encourages him.
- It is after all, some fans who immerse themselves in it and follows with and happy that I have come. I can really notice. It pushes one in the right direction and helps me to fall faster. Everything so far has been really good, said Christian Eriksen and welcomed the Inter with derbysejren overtake Juventus at the top. Turin-kllubben topper still, though, because they won the season's first meeting between the two.
- It is nice to say that we have just as many points as Juventus, but there is still a lot of fighting yet before it's all settled, said Christian Eriksen.
Inter meet Juventus in Turin in three weeks.
Italian football - 9. feb. 2020 - pm. 22:49 Eriksen and Inter in the game comeback
the Spanish football - 9. feb. 2020 - pm. 12:05 Raging over TV2: 'Is completely gone?'
Italian football - 9. feb. 2020 - pm. 10:50 Now speak Eriksen to Real Madrid
Sports and Games 'Liverpool are also on this level on five years'