Political commentator Hans Engell is not impressed by the first budget from the new red government.
- It is a little flat budget. Those who had hoped for something big and visionary, will be disappointed. It is a bogholderifinanslov, which is characterized by very small steps.
The red parties and the Alternative could on Tuesday announce that they had negotiated a budget in place. If you have got the impression that the negotiations have gone like clockwork, and you take errors, assess His Engell.
- They are trying to give the impression that the negotiations have gone without any problems, but the truth is, that the negotiations were about to go in the stand the day before yesterday.
- the Tone has been tough, and the negotiations have been difficult. It heralds the storm ahead for next year's negotiations on the klimalov and kommunaludligning, says Hans Engell.
Although the big ambitious initiatives, according to Engell failed to appear at this year's negotiations, there is still a clear winner.
- The main winner is the finance minister, for he has got a budget in place. But all parties have got something of with. SF has been given 1.5 billion to the minimumsnormeringer, so they can be highlighted, says Hans Engell.
the Alternative also served on the negotiations, although the party was not to negotiate the red forståelsespapir in place after the elections in the summer. According to Hans Engell they should just be happy to be with.
Uffe Elbæk, can only rejoice to be allowed to write under. Now approaching christmas, and the other has parties have enough thought, that he should not be left out in the cold, says Hans Engell.
FACTS: the Budget bill is the state budget for next year
Monday was the government and the supporting parties agreed on a budget. Get here an overview of why it is important.
the Government and The Radical, SF, Unity and the Alternative was reached on Monday night to an agreement on next year's budget law.
It was a rare late budget, as the negotiations usually does not continue into december, as it ended up being the case in years.
Get an overview of what a finance plan are:
* the Budget bill contains the state budget for the coming year.
* the Government must every year submit the financial bill before 1. september. It stands in the constitution. You can not reach it, the rule can however be circumvented technically, by presenting a continuation of the previous budget law.
* Then meet the Danish parliament's members before long to take the initial debate on the government's financial bill.
* Budget should, like the other bill - to be treated three times in Folketingssalen, before it is adopted. Alongside is the political negotiations between typically the government and it(is).
* on average, fills a budget about 500 pages, and the comments to the act, amounting to around 2500 pages. The finance act is thus the most comprehensive of all the laws.
* the State budget for one year is about 700 billion dollars. The parties face, however not every penny in the negotiations. The majority of the amount is tied up in fixed costs to operate, for example, hospitals, schools and Defence.
* most Often is the bill at the place in november and final adoption in december. However, there are exceptions - as in 2008, when it was first adopted 17. april due to general election 13. november 2007.
* If there is a majority for the budget bill before the end of the year, should the proposal for a provisional forecasts submitted to the Parliament.
Source: the Danish Parliament.
the Danish policy - 2. dec. 2019 - at. 21:52 Overview: Understand finance in five minutes
Policy - 3. dec. 2019 - at. 07:38 LIVE: Disagreement about the big promise