Former Left-president Lars Løkke Rasmussen and formandskandidat Jakob Ellemann-Jensen has previously talked about, that the latter should be the new president of the Left.
It says Jakob Ellemann-Jensen, after a kredsmøde in the Left of the Superliga on Tuesday night.
On the question of whether he knew that Lars Løkke Rasmussen has had plans to run him in the position as the new president, says Ellemann-Jensen:
I think, Lars (Loop, red.) have known longer than I have known it I must say.
- It is something we have talked about at one point, but it sounds as if it is something he has thought about longer than I have, he says.
Sunday gave Lars Lokke Rasmussen his first interview as a former V-president.
among other things He said to both DR and TV2, he had long conceived, that Jacob Ellemann-Jensen and not the vice-president, Kristian Jensen had to take over as chairman.
With four days to the Party's extraordinary national convention in Herning, where the party must choose a new president and vice-president, it seems that Jakob Ellemann-Jensen is elected president, since he does not yet have some opposition.
He acknowledges the challenge of being president on top of the Liberal party's tumultuous summer.
- It will be hard, and I can't promise more than that I want to make me trouble. It will I in turn also love.
- Now we have been around in the country, and uniquely, there has been the feedback that we will use here the opportunity to remove the traces of fløjkrige and wash the slate clean.
- So long as we are focused on that act then, so it should probably go. But easy - it will not be, beats formandskandidaten fixed.
so far, it's Inger Støjberg and Ellen Trane Nørby, which must contend for the post of vice-president.
Ellemann-Jensen has previously called Støjberg for a 'really good bud' of a vice-president, but can see himself with both candidates.
- It is important that the president and the vice president can play together and have a good teamwork.
- There we are in the happy situation, that should I become the president, so I think I could have such a collaboration with both of the two candidates, he says.