The Radicals failed in the economic policy, since the party in december negotiated a finanslovsaftale in place together with the S-the government, SF, Enhedslisten and the Alternative.
It takes the Liberal party's president, Jakob Ellemann-Jensen.
- I must say that I, at best, been disappointed. The Radical has, unfortunately, failed in the economic policy.
- We have, for the first time in living memory, got a budget that makes all danes poorer, which makes it harder to operate, and the barriers to employment, he says.
the Left-the president had hoped that The Radicals with a political leader, Morten Østergaard, at the head "would be reason, and the principal's voice."
- It is not. They are blown out as left-wing, says Jakob Ellemann-Jensen.
Question: Where have The Radical in particular, failed in the budget bill, seen by the Liberal party's eyes?
- One of the areas where it is particularly eye-catching, compared to the younger generation. The triple treasure, by a succession makes it harder to drive family-owned businesses.
- It was an area where many family-owned businesses and the whole of the civil Denmark had put his trust in, that there had to The Radical, if not elsewhere then at least there, take in the nature.
- And then one must also say that for regular people there comes higher taxes and fees on everything from cell phones to house purchase, says Jakob Ellemann-Jensen.
With the budget was the previous government's reduction of the living and gaveafgiften among other things, rolled back, so it will be increased to 15 percent in the year. The Radicals have over the time supported this measure.
A group of experts to look at how you can make clear rules in this area in the future.
Sofie Carsten Nielsen, vice-president of The Radical, dismiss generally Left-the president's criticism as "tactics".
- The oldest traver, I have heard, is that the red call ourselves blue, and the blue to call us red. And then we are probably a great place, she says.
the Criticism of The People's policy in relation to succession planning provides Sofie Carsten Nielsen does not do much.
- It has been our policy all the time, that the tax on inheritance shall be the same for all, so it may not come as any surprise.
- And it can hardly be a failure, when it is our policy, and we have found it in lots of years, she says.
the Increase of stay - and gaveafgiften has been criticized, both by business and the blue block.
Critics believe that it can end up putting a tremendous burden on the businesses that change hands from one generation to another. And, thus, reduce investment and cost jobs.
Jakob Ellemann-Jensen gets later on Sunday, the opportunity to express his views face-to-face for Morten Østergaard.
It happens when the two and prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) will meet to partilederdebat by The People nytårsstævne at Hotel Nyborg Strand.