It cost a 76-year-old man from Esbjerg to life, that he scattered rumors that a 45-year-old friend had been abusing his children and beaten them.
The 45-year-old man and his 20-year-old son, sitting Friday on the dock in the Vestre Landsret in Esbjerg, where they are both accused of killing the 76-year-old man.
the Killing took place in the victim's apartment in september 2018.
the 112 - 17. jan. 2020 - pm. 10:07 Father and son in court: Refuses of bloody killings
The 45-year-old has admitted to having committed violence resulting in death, while the son refuses guilty in the killing.
The drabstiltalte man has just explained in court that he was friends through 25 years with the now-killed the man.
- We had a good time and drank beer together. We also took often the amphetamine together, explained the 45-year-old in court.
He further explained that he was angry over the fact that the 76-year-old spreading rumors about him and the children.
I was angry that he accused me of having been in prison for the abuse of my children, and that I should have beaten them.
He knew perfectly well that I was only in jail for narkokørsel and petty crime.
- So beat it click for me. I grabbed an iron rod or a water pipe, which is located on the floor. He sat hunched and kept his hands on top of his head. So I smote him again. I went into a panic, because he tried to stand up. I hit him 3-4 times and finally gave it a crunching sound, the 45-year-old just explained during the examination.
The 20-year-old son was also present in the apartment on the Tinghøjs All.
- My son, who was with during the visit, jumped up of the couch and shouted: 'What the hell are you doing. Stop it'. He snatches me away. My son remove me. I forbid my son to leave the apartment. I don't know why, it sounds from the weeping man, like the beats of the moment arms.
Also among the audience sitting more and crying.
The 45-year-old does not remember much about the events immediately after the killing.
- I remember only a glimpse of what happened next. But I remember that I left the apartment together with my son. I threw the rod up in a container on a construction site.
Shortly after, the 45-year-old man back in the apartment.
- From the hallway I could see that he still sat in the chair and rallede. I was shocked and went again. I can't answer why I have not called for help. It was not supposed that he should come to harm. The whole thing is a mess. He had not earned it.
issued navneforbud in the case, and there is a total set aside six days in court to deal with drabssagen.