It was an apologetic AGF-director troppede up in the studio for Canal 9's antiklimatiske prelude to the called forårspremiere
- I think we all are really tired of it. It is møgærgerligt, and we are sorry, said the AGF-director Jacob Nielsen.
at the same time afviesr he, however, that the club could have done anything differently to prevent the situation.
- People who are employed at the plant have been prepared on the situation and tried to work on it as much as possible.
- I do not think you could have done more to avoid it. There is work at high pressure in the winter months, so it has been in a timely manner.
the Cancellation on the grounds that the last 24 hours of rainfall have been too hard on the lawn, as Jacob Nielsen explains is rullegræs, which, like in the Park can quickly be knocked out of the path of the less loving the weather.
And it has got the professionals at Ceres Park after a visual inspection to assess that 90 minutes of football would send the track out in a constitution, where large parts of the hjemmebanekampene in forårsprogrammet would not be run.
the opponent team coach Thomas Thomasberg is aware that he is often described as a tudeprins, why, he explains that he will not 'hoot' more than necessary. But with that said find nordjyden it anyway a little odd that such a thing can happen.
- I think it's a little strange that in 2020 must stand in the League and could not play football because of the weather conditions. Also now here is where we have an incredibly mild winter, he said to Canal 9 about the situation, which he also thought was something that only could happen in the Appreciation.
Moreover, he was vexed over, the long preparation up to forårspremieren, and the fight for Kronjylland result in a cancellation. The cancellation means that both clubs must play three games in a week before round 26, but on the whole, the consequences will be to overlook, believe Thomasberg.
- It means most of all probably just that I'm going to use a little more players than I had counted on that.
the Same attempt to see things from the bright side formulated randrusianernes states Erik Marxen:
- There is a part wasted effort in the context of such a struggle with all the preparation up to. Now we have gone and eaten a lot of pasta and rice the last few days and trained really hard, so we would be ready. But now we just meet a new opponent in the forårspremieren, and our training and preparation will probably come to us no matter what, he said.
Strong diet. Erik Marxen has been running carbs down prior to the Kronjylland-derby Sunday. Marxen regret over the cancellation, but believe that the preparation has equipped the team well for the first forårsrunder anyway. Here, in the match against Brøndby in last season Photo: Jens Dresling/Polfoto
See also: Kasper Kusk ensures AaB this year's first superligasejr