Luck was great with 47-year-old Michael Funch Jørgensen and 36-year-old Vivi Buchholt Jørgensen, as in tonight's episode of 'In the house for the throat' on the DR had transformed their apartment in villa to a whole new and much more welcoming home for future owners.
The 86 square meter of housing in Ekaterinburg had during the filming been for sale in 674 days, and in the DR program, there is no doubt that Vivi and Michael are in desperate need of a larger home. Not least because Vivi is suffering from a chronic bowel disease, which means that she has a need for calm and space, and the few square meters for a family of four makes this difficult.
Even if everything looked as bright for the pair, as the program ended, and the real estate agent Line Franck stated that she figured that villalejligheden would be sold within a few months, it looks less bright today, three months after filming.
real estate Line Franck estimated that villalejligheden can be sold for 745.000 euros. Photo: Matias Brenø Olsson/Nordisk Film TV
- It is still for sale. Unfortunately. It is a little frustrating, for now we had the little set the nose up for something else. However, there has been a bid, but as we have just thrown the 80,000 dollars for a new roof, we will not sell below 745.000 euros, and the tender was only 675.000 euros. So it was simply too little, tells Michael to Ekstra Bladet.
- We are excited to see the reactions after the episode, when we hope a little that someone interested might see it in the tv. And then we can also hope that there is a greater likelihood for a sale here to spring, when december and January in general is pretty stagnant months on the housing market, he continues, and then adds:
- We are very pleased to have been with, and we are also much better against than before. There have been many more to see on the villalejligheden, and it is indeed a good start. In addition, we have been much happier to stay there than we did before, as we feel that kvadratmeterne is much better utilized now. It has meant a lot, that Vivi can go into the bedroom and shut the door. So stressfaktoren has fallen a part.
Villalejligheden underwent somewhat of a transformation in a few days. Photo: DR
See also: So, you kræftsyge Lene DR: Hospitalized 16 times in 2019
Vivi very much welcomes the participation in 'In house to the neck', although it has not yet contributed to a home sales. In turn, she feels that the family has got a lot more out of it.
- Now we can be in the apartment, and it has done that we are not so pressed anymore. Of course, I would like to get a buyer as soon as possible, but we now have it is better to be in it, until it happens. Therefore, we maintain also the price, for we have nothing to wait a little longer, if the loss is as less. It happens not just provisional, it is not as big of a stress factor, as it was before, she explains and elaborates:
- It is a little hard, when you see the other section, and many of the others ' homes are being sold quickly, but I wonder if it is enough to come here in the course of the next few months with our. Even though we have it much better in the dwelling, we lack the still a room for Michael's daughter Mia, and we are pleased to get a day. Until then, we solve it, we can know that Andrea (the couple's shared daughter red.) sleep with us the days, Mia is living with us.
Vivi also says that she can already notice that she has it better in relation to his illness, after there has come a true bedroom in the apartment.
- I think, certainly, it has meant a lot to me, that I can now put myself into the bed and shut the door, when I must rest me. So perturb I don't the rest of the house, and Michael and Andrea can play in the living room. I get also slept better at night, because I can then go to bed, while Michael is in the living room and watching tv or sitting in the dining room with light and do something on the computer. Now I can pull myself back and get my sleep, without Michael must take into account all the time, and it's really great for both of us, she explains.
See also: Known DR-host: - I'm not addicted anymore