the Stories of a stævnemøderne between Christian Eriksen and Manchester United was proven to be right enough, but the best player has subsequent to the goal.com told that he never really was turned on at the idea of moving from London to Manchester.
After nearly seven years in Tottenham would be the team also have a new experience away from England.
It ended, as you know, with Milan and Inter, but after Christian eriksen's announcement about a change of clubs after a painful Champions League finalenederlag to Liverpool came clubs such as Real Madrid, Paris Saint Germain, Juventus, with several on the track.
- All other things being equal, it would have been easiest to stay in the Premier League, but I never considered seriously to switch to Old Trafford, says Christian Eriksen on the meetings with Manchester United.
the Next task for Christian Eriksen and his new manager Antonio Conte is the big Milan clash (Photo: AFP)
It was actually a long-term flirtation that went on for two years, and was therefore not unnatural that Manchester United were mentioned as the favourite to snap up the dane.
- When Inter showed up, it was not difficult to decide, says Christian Eriksen, who cost the Italian team the 150 million kroner to get away from London before kontraktudløbet.
- It was not the best time to leave Tottenham because the club in the past five years has not been located as of now.
- the CL final was a great moment, but after the defeat it was like the end of the world, and several of the players were sad.
- Since the new tournament quickly gave a couple of defeats, it was a vicious spiral, continue Christian Eriksen.
- A januarskifte is not perfect, but sometimes comes the time.
- You arrive to a team, which is the combination and in the same form, so it's all about for me to learn how the team plays, says Christian Eriksen.
It was a bad time to leave Tottenham, admits Christian Eriksen (Photo: Ritzau Scanpix)
Inter won the 'fight' for the dane's signature, and he is head over heels in love was plunged into a new life in Serie A.
the Next task is meeting with the landsholdskollega Simon Kjær and him Zlatan ibrahimovic on Sunday night in the big Milan clash, Inter against Milan at their shared home ground, the Stadio San Siro.
While Inter are almost pursuing to førerholdet Juventus and inside in the heat to play a new game of the Champions League, Milan unshackled.
Milan is right now placed as number six on a place, which only provides access to a qualifier for the Europa League.
See also: Eriksen: I was the black sheep of the Tottenham
Italian football - 4. feb. 2020 - pm. 09:45 Big Eriksen-tribute: the Decade's best
Premier League - 1. feb. 2020 - pm. 21:19 Eriksen tops the pengeliste