The most romantic day of the year is 14. February, if we can trust on the florists.
This day should treat his sweetheart with cards, flowers and chocolate.
And even though we in Denmark have slowly taken the romantic day for us, we are probably not the ones that go completely crazy when it comes to show our lovers that we love them extra high on this day.
But for a british woman is Valentines Day the biggest day of the year.
she also claimed that her boyfriend doing very, very out of it, when he must demonstrate his feelings on this day.
she tells about it to the british media The Sun.
Chantal Blakey has previously dropped boyfriends because they have not done enough out of it.
The 22-year-old has given his fiancé, Joe Kyles of 26 years, a list of gifts, as she SHOULD have.
the Entire list adds up to 2500 pounds, equivalent to about 22,000 Danish kroner.
Show this posting on Instagram
Nights with my Fiancée
She also insists that the day is celebrated throughout the week leading up to 14. February.
ever since I was a small girl, Valentines Day has been magical for me. I dreamed about finding my drømmeprins. I just love traditional romance. When I was 13 years old, I was so excited on my first Valentines, but my boyfriend came with artificial flowers, and I was crushed. As a 17-year-old took my girlfriend and me at KFC, and I could not understand how he could think that it was romantic. He had scored a free meal, and I broke up over the chicken wings, she says.
Her third boyfriend was a little more romantic. He invited Chantal to dinner and gave flowers, but the day after so she chokoladerne, which she had gotten from her boyfriend and discovered that they were too old.
- I had no other choice than to break up with him, too.
In the Chantals eyes is the most important thing to celebrate love.
Hence, when she met Joe, she made it clear what she expected of the day.
- I make lists for him to 11 months in advance. It is important that the gifts are absolutely right.
this year, the young woman very much like 'being bombarded with flowers', which is a trend, where to get flowers at several different times of the day, so that one's place of work is filled with flowers.
But it is not at all the only thing she expects.
- I would like to have rose petals on the bed, and breakfast in bed. I would also like to have a map, where he has written a loving message. If it just says that he loves me, then I say that he must write it on. In addition, I expect surprises in the course of the day.
Last year, that included the list a pair of very expensive shoes from Christian Louboutin, sexy lingerie, an expensive dress and nice earrings.
- I also give him gifts, but the most important thing is that the woman will be pampered.
Joe says that he used to tease her fiance that she was so in love with it, but now he makes a lot out of the day.
- I will have to save up for several months and take extra shifts. I know that I need not prove my love, but I know how important it is for her, so it makes I like. I do however not think, how it will be with our wedding, he says.
Four bouquets on the arbejdetRosenblade on sengenHjerteformede heliumballonerMorgenmad on sengenDiamantørenringeDiamantarmbåndfestkjoledesignerskoundertøjparfumehjemmelavet three-course menuJoe need to buy a new set of clothes for themselves selvWeekendophold at a five star hotelEn massage for parEn carpeted with flowers, which she can take pictures opadEt selection of different cards and small gifts during the week leading up to Valentines Day