Great tennisoplevelser is just now in the queue in front of the 16-year-old Holger Rune.
The new sæsonfinale-win for the juniors is with a wildcard in the pocket first on the way to Red Bull Next Gen Open in Milan, where he will show himself forward in the battle against the other several years older – stortalenter.
Since waiting for a big experience, when he gets hittingpartner for superstars such as Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic during the men's sæsonfinale in London.
But here stops the winter spectacular invitations really not.
Holger Rune won the other day sæsonfinalen for juniors, and now the trip up the pensioners world rankings. Private
The Danish winner of the French Open is indeed also associated with the Mouratoglou Tennis Academy in Paris, under the leadership of Serena Williams’ coach, Patrick Mouratoglou, and here is a sun-drenched offer just arrived.
- Holger has got the offer to participate in a preseason camp in Florida from the 10. to the the 21. december, says his mother, Aneke Rune.
And it is well that the brand is not any ordinary training camp. This will be the tv covered, because Holger Rune comes in celebert company on the outside lanes.
Cori Gauff won the other day her first WTA-tournament in Linz, and is on everyone's lips in the tennisverdenen. Photo: AFP/Barbara Gindl/Ritzau Scanpix
Serena Williams will be the female headliner, while the male has not yet been found.
But also the crown of the presumed heir, 15-year-old Coco Gauff, who broke big through during Wimbledon and recently won her first WTA tournament, and she is in record time become an international media pass off.
- We had actually thought that we would have a little pause after the packed program, but the value of the arrangement can be very big for William, so it is very tempting to accept, " says Aneke Rune.
- It may initially give him a good exposure in the UNITED states, but especially in the longer term, is our relation to Moratoglou valuable as a "door opener" to the challenger-tournaments, like Holger and hopefully soon to play.
Holger Rune at the academy in Paris with Patrick Mouratoglou, and her trainer Lars Christensen. Private
Her son must be after the new year to start on the laborious trip up the adults ' world rankings.
Without ranking, this means that he must settle through a lot of small tournaments with $ 15,000 in prize money to climb slowly up the leaderboard, but the wildcards for the challenger-tournaments with more points can shorten the trip for a young dane, who in this context cannot expect much help from his own small tennis nation.
The names Rune, Holger Rune br>— ITF (@ITF_Tennis) October 31, 2019
Here's what the youngster said when asked what he would be if he wasn't a tennis player https://t.co/KP8CHR4kv7 pic.twitter.com/diqE7IEBH2
That the frenchman is very enthusiastic about Holger Rune, he does not hide during a chat with Extra Magazine at this summer's US Open.
- We are talking about to get him affiliated with the academy full time. He has been a part of it in about four years, is very talented and a great very competitive person, he said, among other things.
- He is a type who works incredibly hard and is very ambitious. The mental properties at the kid is for me the most important. They are similar to the ones at Coco, it sounded.
Tennis - 27. oct. 2019 - at. 11:20 Big triumph: to the top
See also: Serenas coach will have Holger on full time
See also: 15-year-old comet in the first finale: Doing homework while