Usually are tv-viewers accustomed to seeing her say welcome and goodbye to the participants in the TV3 programme, 'Paradise Hotel', but in the future you can maybe expect to see Rikke Gøransson in a different role.
The 33-year-old tv host is this: with thoughts of throwing himself over the plays sometime in the future, when the time is right or if the right offer comes. It tells the she, en Ekstra Bladet meets her " movie premiere gala at Viaplay-series 'the Interrogation'.
I have thought of it (to jump out as an actor, ed.), but I have just so busy. But if I got an offer, so I could cut something else from it, says tv host and tells us that in the future it is something, she goes with the thoughts on the to bet even more on.
- In the future it could be very fun. I played very theatre when I was younger, and it is also a bit of værtsjobbet – with the lines, staging, timing, and the like – but it will not be right now.
She has not, however, think about when she's going to embark on the new career.
- Now I've just got my job at MTV Radio, so I have it, my tv-job, training to be a psychotherapist and my lovely boyfriend. There is no time for anything else, she says.
See also: Honest Gøransson: I doesn't miss it,
her Boyfriend, model Tommy-Lee Winkworth, she had taken to the movie premiere. The couple has recently moved together, and now they are totally at home in their new apartment after four months of hard work to make it completely clear.
- It is going well. Our new apartment is now our home. We are now well in place, and it is a beautiful apartment, he says, and tells that the particular couple's many shoes creates problems.
- We have two boxes under the bed, five shelves, a few crates and a time filled with shoes. So our biggest problem is shoes, and then have the proved good, continues Rikke Gøransson, while her boyfriend with a grin tells that the pair have an equal number of shoes.
Now share the two address, but they have not yet laid out plans for when to move an additional member check with them.
- We would like to have children, but we have not planned it. Children, chickens and dog. But Tommy is 27 and I am 33, so we are not busy with something. We have it simply so well together, " says the tv host.
Danish celebrity - 30. jun. 2019 - at. 20:51 Greatest madness in the 'Paradise Hotel' ever?