Tv-the celebrity Olivia Salo, who among other things is known from the TV3 programme 'Love Island', love tattoo.
in Fact, so much so that a large part of her body is covered by just the tattoo.
But now has Olivia Salo got a new one to the collection, and for the first time it is placed on the bum.
the Tattoo depicts her dog, Joey, and that she has chosen to get just Joey on his backside, is there a special reason for that.
- I collect memories from the many places I travel. This weekend we went to Berlin with my two best girlfriends, and tatovøren, as we visited, I wanted to tatoveres of long. Therefore, we used our tømmermændsdag with him, she says to Ekstra Bladet, and continues:
- My dogs mean EVERYTHING to me. Therefore, it was appropriate to reconcile him (Joey, red.) on the body forever in a fun and ironic way, she says.
Olivia Salo starred last year in 'dinner at' on TV3. Photo: Bjorn Jakobsen/Chronically Group Denmark
See also: shock: Thrown out of the well-known restaurant due to its appearance
Olivia Salo is, however, possibly far from finished decorating his backside yet.
- Maybe Tyson, my French bulldog, get the other bale at a time, she says.
- Why did you choose that tattoo had to be on the bum?
- Because it is brittle, says Olivia Salo, and stresses that the pain associated with the tattoo was nothing compared with the other tattoo, she has been in the past.
See also: Finished with Danish men: Now she shows her back
the Pain was in no way bad, despite the hangover and lack of sleep. I have luckily over the worst areas, I think, " she says.
below you can see pictures of the new tattoo:
Olivia Salo is very happy with the outcome. Photo: Private