Since Michelle Wind Koldkur starred in 'Ex on the Beach', she has created a great følgerskare on Instagram.
Here follows more than 52.000 persons with, when she shares out of her daily life in both good and evil. But it is not always, the effects look the truth, when she puts pictures up.
she writes in a posting on Instagram.
'I'm certainly not unhappy with my body, but it's just so far from what you see on Instagram. I will not be the fault of, get a bad conscience when looking at my profile. I have also ridefedt, hip dip and stretch marks. It is nothing to be ashamed of, she writes, and continues:
- When you see the 'perfect' body, looking In the 100 trials, angles, filters, and by some even Photoshop.
See also: Television celebrity absolutely shattered: - There was no other way
Private form Michelle par with Kasper Klausen from the 'Paradise Hotel' and 'Ex on the Beach'. Photo: Olivia Loftlund
Ekstra Bladet has been in touch with Michelle, who tells why she has chosen to put the picture out.
- I will even often affected by poor self-confidence and a feeling that I'm not good enough, when I scroll through Instagram. The last one is Instagram has been filled with plastic surgeries and the wrong ideals of the body. A completely unreal world, she says and continues:
- And I would try to show my followers that they should remember that it is okay to have a little extra fat, and that they should stop comparing themselves with those they see on the social media.
Danish celebrity - 4. jan. 2020 - pm. 21:44 Tv-celebrity feted for his brutally honest picture
She hopes that she can help to make a difference for young women.
- I would like to achieve, that young people have a different view on themselves. It is too bad that we influencers only shows the beautiful scraps, when it is not reality. I can fucking well understand that young people go around with the band because of us.
According to Michelle, she has never even used Photoshop, when she has put pictures up, but she doesn't make use of a number of different tricks to get it all to look better.
- I use angles and filters, of course, one would like to have a nice picture. It is also why I now show that there is hiding a perfectly normal body behind.
- I know that my ass is not bad, but the first picture is SO far from my real butt. I do not go around with two balloons in the bum, as it looks like in the first picture.
Danish well-known - 5. jan. 2020 - pm. 13:05 - I insisted on being naked
Michelle has not going to stop to use the various tricks, but she will be more conscious of it in the future.
- I will still use filters, but I will also put more pictures up with the real thing, she rolls fast.
Michelle Wind Koldkur use filters and angles to get his body to look better. Private
Here shows Michelle 'the real thing', which she calls it. Private
See also: Danish tv-celebrity in top condition: - I flog myself