The tanned realitykræfter continues to take over for startcastet in the tv programme 'Ex on the Beach'. First it was Mark Bøgelund, who entered in the program, and yesterday it was Frederik Skovbjerg, who arrived and immediately delivered a firework in the bath along with Tessie Skovly.
See also: See it here: the First couple of cracking on the tv
In the evening there is talk of nothing less than a realitycomeback, since tanned Pernille Nygaard will be part of the program. In 2012, she was known as 'Silly-Pernille', when she participated in the 'Paradise Hotel' and, among other things klogede on the former German 'prime minister ' Adolf Hitler', just as she thought that Barbie was 'created by perfektjournalistisk'.
Pernille Nygaard - to the left - is back. Photo: Aleksander Klug
Later, she participated in programs such as 'Me and my mum', and today read she the law. It prevented, however, not the 28-year-old beauty in to go to Greece and participate in the new season of singleprogrammet 'Ex on the Beach', where she is ready in the saliva, when she asked, what type of guy she goes after.
- My drømmefyr are tanned, have dark hair and are not trained. I do not like when people are trained. It should not be such a monkey, she observes, roundly in the video above the article and shows that she still has sprogblomsterne in the keep.
- For me, personality really, really important. I would 1000 times rather date Anders Matthesen than Brad Pitt. I simply can't be with someone who is stupid, bummer, or you know, a bad person, but that looks good. I don't know if Brad Pitt is stupid, but I don't think that Brad Pitt is just as fun as Anders Matthesen, I don't believe it. I guess I just... I know him not so well, she says about Hollywoodstjernen and continues.
- When people meet me, I think that they think that I am a stupid blonde. But when I tell that I'm actually studying law, and that I am not completely turned off in addition, so they are quite 'okay, hold up'. Most would probably think 'huh, she has fucked with a for to enter the university'. And I'm such a 'no, I have not actually'.
Reality - 14. sep. 2019 - at. 22:58 Confident realitybabe: - Too beautiful for the boys
As Extra the Blade met Pernille Nygaard at the preview screening, she told, that it was precisely the heavy studying law, which meant that she needed, there had to be something new.
- It can be boring only to make law. Imagine only to look down in a book all the time, have you not also need some fun things next? I can at least promise you entertainment, was lifted.
- How was the 'Ex on the Beach' compared with 'Paradise Hotel'?
- I have no doubt that it here has been one of the coolest experiences. In the 'Paradise Hotel' was always on guard, you should be sure that people are not stuck in the back, and you should win some money. In 'Ex on the Beach' it was just pure fun and entertainment. It is without a doubt, the coolest program I have made, said Pernille Nygaard, already has set its sights on the next goal.
- the Next goal is 'dancing with the stars'. It I'd good to be with in, she said.
How it goes Pernille Nygaard in 'Ex on the Beach' can be seen Sunday-Tuesday on Channel 4 and on the streaming service dplay.