It is not only the English fodboldeksperter, who is violently out with the rake facing Christian Eriksen and his performance in this season.
Now pour also TV3's studieeksperter coal on the fire.
Per Frimann believe good enough, that the Danish an author has the level to play on a larger klubadresse, but who is he well to notice not at all now.
- Fodboldmæssigt it's almost a life crisis for him, for niveaumæssigt he has never experienced such a downturn, since he broke through as an 18-year-old at Ajax, he says in the run-up to tonight's Champions League match, where Tottenham out meetings Red Star in a very important match in the group.
Here we need Christian Eriksen to start on the bench, and it is no great surprise after the recent game against Everton, where he also measured in the numbers was very poor playing. He did not win a close combat or tackling is perhaps not so surprising as that he has no terminations or chanceskabende passes had. And then he lost the ball 16 times along the way.
- He has been one of the worst on the team. He goes out and loses 16 balls in a match against Everton, it is unheard of and unseen, and also the record for this season in the Premier League, points out Frimann.
- you Had a year ago told me this, I had said, that it is impossible, for there is something he can, so is it to hold onto the ball and not lose it, even in the small space. So it is a clear sign of crisis.
Christian Eriksen understand, apparently, nor even, what has hit him. Photo: Reuters/Carl Recine/Ritzau Scanpix
Also Preben Elkjær is fierce in his criticism – and especially on the mental level.
- I notice that he can not stand against. He has not the mentality that people suddenly no longer think he's the world's coolest guy.
- Fans and press is after him, but when he took the decision to go out to say that now he would like to try something else, then things can turn. And then you must be strong. So you should actually be even stronger, for now you really out to show you, rather than a new club, and it manages he is not.
- It is clear to see that he is very insecure. The things he does best, those he can not at the moment, says TV3-the expert and the dishes finger against Eriksen itself:
- He has even got itself in this situation, and he has not been mentally strong enough to say: ’Okay, now I'm in Tottenham, and now I play my football there as well as I can. He must take on his own mantle, he not performs better.
Premier League - 6. nov. 2019 - at. 08:34 Criticised from all sides: the Boss talking about Eriksen-crisis
Premier League - 4. nov. 2019 - at. 12:38 Hurt worse for Eriksen: Saves over in the English media
Premier League - 29. oct. 2019 - at. 17:26 Difficulty Eriksen: Worst start ever