The former Danish WORLD cup-gold medalist in ski orienteering Søren Bobach end his career at the age of 30 years.
It writes the Danish Guide-Alliance in a press release.
- It has been 13 exciting years at the junior - and seniorlandsholdene, and I think well, I can be proud of what I have achieved.
- the Highlights were, of course, WORLD championship titles, but it has also been really rewarding to be with landsholdskolleger and coaches at the many training camps and other competitions around the world, says Bobach in the press release.
Bobach has won three WORLD cup gold medals as the only dane on the herresiden. He won gold in the sprint in 2014 and was on the team that won the mixed sprintstafet in 2015 and 2016.
Søren Bobach has had a large share in the Danish success, believes the team he will play Lars Lindstrom.
- Søren has, through its amazing results shown to the other runners, that we in Denmark can beat all. He showed it the first time as a junior with the gold medal at the medium range in Lithuania 2006, and not less than eight years later with the WORLD cup-the gold, the amazing day in Venice.
- Vinderinstinktet is large, and Søren hate to lose, but behind it is also an incredibly warm person, who also has an eye for his teammates and the whole.
- Søren as both medaljekandidat and, not least team-mate, we are going to miss large, say sportschefen.
Orienteringsløberens last appearance in landsholdsdragten was at the WORLD cup in Norway in august, where Søren Bobach was to ensure the men in a 13.-place in the relay race.
instead, he will now put their energy in a new job as a consultant in the field of it consulting.
Cycling - 31. oct. 2019 - at. 08:44 6-dagesløb restarts in the new arena
See also: Klopp threaten for wild målfest: We draw to usSports and Games the Pressure of refusal: the Head set totally checkmate