In Friday's edition of 'the X Factor' it was certainly not quiet.
Here took the 14-year-old Alberte Hjelle Tauris, hopeful the studio as hundreds of other danes. But before she had even arrived in time with his appearance, it went wrong.
As the Khan stood on the red cross and to present himself, came judge Thomas Culture-with a something-mouthed comment that got Alberte to break down in tears and danger out of the study before she even had managed to sing a single word.
- They need to be clipped the ends, said Culture addressed to Alberte.
- do you find it? It was in the last month, she said with a strained laugh, however, quickly turned to tears.
See also: Speechless: - It is absolutely wild
Shortly after the crashed she out at the studio dissolved into tears.
the Reaction came behind on the three judges.
- Not, hey. Are you ok?, it sounded frantically from the famous and best-selling.
- hell, Thomas, was determined from the Oh Country.
Film, tv & radio - 1. jan. 2020 - pm. 20:56 In the shock of Culture: - It is a sin for him
Thomas Culture was apparently surprised by the situation.
- Not. But you may as well comment on a hairstyle. Not, the I take. Sorry. it was annoying. Sorry. Therefore, quite frankly. It is a common comment. Damn be with the tips. I can live with, he said, while he didn't hide that he was shaken and upset.
Then he hurried back out the back door and spoke with Alberte.
- Sorry, cute. This is just a misunderstanding. There are no cameras on now. Sweet, try to listen. I comment on all sorts of strange ways. You look so cute, said Culture, however, was interrupted.
Khan kept his cool through the rest of her audition. Photo: TV2
- So bother, I'm just not, she said.
- You look so cute. I say all sorts of things, and it falls in and out of what is sensible, said Culture, who managed to get Khan into the studio again.
After a deep breath she was ready to make its number - and even with a big smile.
Film, tv & radio - 2. jan. 2020 - pm. 07:25 'X Factor'contestant reveals: Now EVERYTHING is changed
After the dramatic episode impressed she judges with her beautiful singing voice and his interpretation of the song 'Wanna Know Love' by Jasmine Thompson, and they responded quickly with three times yes to the great relief of the 'X Factor'-the participant.
- You are clearly the type who should never cry, when a type of like me saying that you need to cut the tips, for you are so insanely chewy. You must be so proud. You are a motherfucker, it sounded from the Culture before Khan left the studio.
- I was really nervous, and then I could just not handle the note. It was a little much, said Alberte for the cameras, since her audition was finished. Here, however, she does not hide that she was really happy that she after all had completed her audition.
Khan was probably not quite the start to his audition, as she had hoped. Photo: TV2
Ekstra Bladet has tried to get a comment from the Culture in connection with the incident, but he did not wish to comment. Nor does Khan have had the desire to help.
Neither famous and best-selling or Oh Land have wanted to comment on the incident further.
for TV2 will Culture, however, like to elaborate on why he came up with the controversial comment.
I could see on her that she could something, and then I just like to challenge people to throw them a little bit out of it, he says to the media.
According to the Culture, he would shake it up a little in her, so she was present in the moment, but with the benefit of hindsight he can see that his comment was 'far-fetched'.
- I will say it, so she's going to think of something other than the music, she should make just about a little, and therefore I'll get a better musical performance, he explains further and stresses that it is not his task to package the participants 'in wool'.